25th July 2010, 11:54 PM
Get your passport ready...model photoshoot, fishing villiage, nature, food...[Repost]
Hi all, have to repost the thread due to unsuitable pictures used. I have organised all the information...
A day trip to Malaysia...2x model shoot in 2 setting... free and easy trip away...lunch and dinner provided...
More details to be disclose to participants...
Date : Saturday, 7 August, 8am - 8pm
Price : sgd $180/pax ( sgd $150 early bird by 31Jul / bundle booking )
Slots : Limited to 12 photographers
The objective is not purely on shoot model, but providing a change of shoot venue and breather to busy souls.
On a whole - This will be leisure trip to KuKup or similar venue, 4 effective hrs of model shoot (2 models, dress-up to be related with venue of photo shoot).
Program (subject to ammendments)
0800 – set off (Kukup or equivalent fishing village. maxi, sundress or equivalent)
– Reach fishing villiage site
- 2 hrs of model shoot (Inc. 30mins break)
1200 - Break for lunch and free and easy in town (Lunch provided)
1430 – Transfer to 2nd shooting venue (naturalistic setting, waterfall or equivalent)
- 2 hrs of model shoot (Inc. 30mins break, shirtdress or something more casual)
– Free and easy at 2nd shooting venue
- Transfer to dinner point, dinner…
2030 – Back in Singapore
(Travel delay subjected to traffic condition)
2 x Sweet model to be on the trip... (Maxi, sundress or equivalent for fishing village- 1 set)(shirtdress or something more casual at waterfall- 1 set)
Presenting to you Vanessa and Amanda...
- Lunch and dinner provided (exclude alcholic drinks)
- mineral water will be provided.
- Transfer by chartered van
- Pls note that insurance is generic and you may want to buy additional travel insurance.
- The organiser disclaims any and all responsibility for any loss, injury, damage or expenses [life, property, equipment or etc...] directly or indirectly arising out off or relating to the trip, cancelled of trip, the trp or post-trip.
- Confirmed participants are required to make full payment (payment info to be notified by PM). 50% refund for any withdrawal 3days before start of event. No refund for withdrawal 3 days prior to start of event, unless exceptional case and subjected to the decision of organiser. The organiser reserves the rights to cancel the events within short notice, and full refund shall be rendered. The decisions of the organiser shall be final.
[Kay] 82330642 and [ES] 91875338 ... at your service.
25th July 2010, 11:58 PM