View Poll Results: Which of these would you prefer to watch in order to keep updated of current affairs?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • I prefer watching Noose to News

    27 79.41%
  • I prefer watching News to Noose

    7 20.59%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 32

Thread: News or Noose?

  1. #1
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default News or Noose?

    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    The Noose

  3. #3
    Moderator diver-hloc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Somewhere North
    Posts
    5,201

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Both.....

    One for real life one to relax....

    Scuba & Father... For Life

  4. #4
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Both.....

    One for real life one to relax....
    I agree... but I think the relaxed version tends to attract attention from the younger audiences (who tends to get bored and distracted with the serious version). I can see my little one laughing his tears out from every episode. What is CPF? Answer: Commercial Paying Fund... Who is the first Prime Minister of Singapore? Answer: Yusof Ishak... Literally die laughing...

    The characters for the latest season literally kicks as* I think they are the funniest comic artists I've seen so far!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  5. #5

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    I agree... but I think the relaxed version tends to attract attention from the younger audiences (who tends to get bored and distracted with the serious version). I can see my little one laughing his tears out from every episode. What is CPF? Answer: Commercial Paying Fund... Who is the first Prime Minister of Singapore? Answer: Yusof Ishak... Literally die laughing...

    The characters for the latest season literally kicks as* I think they are the funniest comic artists I've seen so far!
    Hmm I thought the previous season was funnier though...But I love the new names. Like how our minister is called Wan Mo Peh

  6. #6
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Hmm I thought the previous season was funnier though...But I love the new names. Like how our minister is called Wan Mo Peh
    Really? Previous season I didn't really pay much attention - maybe I wasn't too attracted to the cast... The latest - Jacques Ooi (you have to laugh whenever his name was called), And yeah - Wan Mo Peh! Everyone's superb!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 25th July 2010 at 06:01 PM.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  7. #7

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Sadly, I only managed to catch the Noose on Youtube so far, quite funny material. I think Michelle Chong has quite a talent with the different accents.

  8. #8
    Member jellyfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    98

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Definitely the noose!

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7,061

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by ahbian View Post
    Sadly, I only managed to catch the Noose on Youtube so far, quite funny material. I think Michelle Chong has quite a talent with the different accents.
    xinmsn also records the noose

  10. #10
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    s n o o z e .........z z z z z z ......snort snort
    Take the shot!

  11. #11
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    s n o o z e .........z z z z z z ......snort snort
    and you L O O S E!!!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  12. #12
    Senior Member madmartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    20,227

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    and you L O O S E!!!
    If only you meet a m o o s e
    Take the shot!

  13. #13
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    THE NOOSE!!!
    In support of Michelle Chong!!

  14. #14
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    THE NOOSE!!!
    In support of Michelle Chong!!
    Quick, go get the slime bucket, you're drooling!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    THE NOOSE!!!
    In support of Michelle Chong!!
    Support!

  16. #16
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Quick, go get the slime bucket, you're drooling!
    Haha!!

  17. #17
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Such a no-brainer poll.

    Noose, obviously. The highest-rated and most-watched programme on Ch 5 currently (insider's info).
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    1,376

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    There are only 2 shows worth watching on Ch5. The Noose and Ninja Warrior.

  19. #19
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Such a no-brainer poll.

    Noose, obviously. The highest-rated and most-watched programme on Ch 5 currently (insider's info).
    I also have an insider info that The Noose is 1 of the most-watched show for a period of time (on Ch5)..
    - Even beating those "block-buster" movies on Ch5, in terms of viewership.

  20. #20
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: News or Noose?

    Then lets vote to make them the viewers' choice for ChannelNewsAsia awards!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •