Thread: "Scanning" of picture with Digital Camera

Default "Scanning" of picture with Digital Camera

How would u do it with a DC, i have a scanner but lazy to use

i think have to use smaller aprerture so that the corner of the photo will be sharp

but how abt lighting?? should i stick the photo on the wall or the floor before i shoot at it?

if compare with the pic quality of using low end scanner vs digital camera, which one will produce better results after u "scan" your picture?
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Default Re: "Scanning" of picture with Digital Camera

Originally posted by kamwai
    How would u do it with a DC, i have a scanner but lazy to use

i think have to use smaller aprerture so that the corner of the photo will be sharp

but how abt lighting?? should i stick the photo on the wall or the floor before i shoot at it?

if compare with the pic quality of using low end scanner vs digital camera, which one will produce better results after u "scan" your picture?
    I think scanning will be a bit easier. If you want to do it via a camera (digital or otherwise), you'll preferably need a copy stand with 2 lights on each side of it at 45 to light the pic evenly. Otherwise, it's going to be a very tough to get the lighting on the pic even, or for the case of glossy pics, it can be hard to get rid of reflections.

Regards
    CK