Thread: Which camera for printing product brochure

Question Which camera for printing product brochure

Hi, I need your suggestion about which camera is more suitable to photo a product to make a printed product brochure.
    The budget is around $2000 for the camera, so I'm thinking about buy either
    - Nikon D70 or
    - Olympus C-8080
    which one do you think is better for this purposes? the olympus is has more megapixel, it has 8MP compare to D70 6MP, but how about the picture quality when it printed?
    or should I use a Film SLR instead? or digital already good enough for brocure?
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ripple
    Hi, I need your suggestion about which camera is more suitable to photo a product to make a printed product brochure.
    The budget is around $2000 for the camera, so I'm thinking about buy either
    - Nikon D70 or
    - Olympus C-8080
    which one do you think is better for this purposes? the olympus is has more megapixel, it has 8MP compare to D70 6MP, but how about the picture quality when it printed?
    or should I use a Film SLR instead? or digital already good enough for brocure?
    Thanks.
    ur brochure ain't gonna be like A3 size rite? then 6mp is good enough... i use a Canon 300d for my product shots... but megapixels doesn't mean anything unless u get the rite type of lens... mostly get macro lens and wide-angle... telephoto dunno used or not... may come in useful... good luck!
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.