Thread: Decorus Exclusive* 01/08 - Hype Up Your Saturday With Sweet Faces- Tini and Windy!

Default Decorus Exclusive* 01/08 - Hype Up Your Saturday With Sweet Faces- Tini and Windy!

DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* PRESENTS:

Morning with Tini and Windy!!

Introducing our new babes in Clubsnap, have a breathe of fresh air on a Saturday morning with our very own sweet face babes -

Tini, who is a mix blood of Peranakan and Chinese with various modelling experiences under her belt !

and Windy who is fairly new with some experiences and roaring excited to get shooting !

Photogs who like exploring new territories and are up to the challenge of shooting new models are highly recommended to join this shoot!

::Tini Wong::

::Windy::

Credits to the respective photographers and model for the nice pictures.

When : 31th July, Sat

Where: [Available only to Confirmed Participants]

Models: 2

Outfit : Fashion

Ratio : Min 3:1 Max 6:1

Time : 9.00am to 11.00am

There will be a short break with light refreshments provided too!

Cost : $35 ONLY

How?

1. PM Me/Email decorus.exclusive@gmail.com with Name/Nick and Contact No.
    2. Slot confirmed upon payment and payment information will be sent out through email/sms
    3. Location will be confirmed later to date and full refund will be made if the shoot is cancelled for any reason.

ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE?!

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 01/08 - Hype Up Your Saturday With Sweet Faces- Tini and Windy

::Tini::

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 01/08 - Hype Up Your Saturday With Sweet Faces- Tini and Windy

Come join me in my line up of new models! Regulars will have discounts in my future shoots which I promise would be a hit!!