Thread: Nissin Di622

Default Nissin Di622

Hi guys.. im about to get a new flash gun. and looking forward to Nissin di622, not sure if it a good flash. cuz i never try nissin b4. but wanna knw more about it from you guys.

Default Re: Nissin Di622

Hi bro sorry for riding your mail.. I've just got mine and intended to use it for strobbing... For me it works fine when attached on the camera itself... However when attached to a phottix transmitter ... The flash just don't fire... I myself don't know y.. I've tried other flash on the transmitter and it works just fine ... Maybe some buddies here could explain y it's not firing with phottix?? Sob sob

i see video reviews it able to flash.. o.O i saw one video on youtube the zooming sound of the flash it loud... is it that terrible ?

Quote Originally Posted by zarenos View Post
    Hi bro sorry for riding your mail.. I've just got mine and intended to use it for strobbing... For me it works fine when attached on the camera itself... However when attached to a phottix transmitter ... The flash just don't fire... I myself don't know y.. I've tried other flash on the transmitter and it works just fine ... Maybe some buddies here could explain y it's not firing with phottix?? Sob sob
    nissin di622 has problems with off camera ability if you are a canon user

wat about nikon ? need more review about it.. like the sync speed and etc..

Quote Originally Posted by TooTyPooPy View Post
    wat about nikon ? need more review about it.. like the sync speed and etc..
    nissin 622 has updated firmware for nikon..so no problems with wireless triggering...
    sync speed shd depends largely on which trigger you use and the camera body...not too sure abt this aspect for di622..

ok.. maybe i should just get it? =)

Using Di622 to shoot events, no problem so far, what I need is just simple point and shoot flash light and work fine for me so far.

Canon 5D II, 20-35 f/2.8L, 28-80 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/4L IS, 100-300 f/5.6L, 100 f/2.8 Macro

so i'll just get it. haha I'm shooting slot for events too.