Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Need help with fully manual SLR.

  1. #41
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Need help with fully manual SLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Lee View Post
    As I have said above.
    sorry, my english no very good, cant understand what u wrote, else i wont be asking right
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Shunfu Road, Singapore
    Posts
    2,465

    Default Re: Need help with fully manual SLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by denniskee View Post
    sorry, my english no very good, cant understand what u wrote, else i wont be asking right
    I said yes and no, yes means there are problems and no means the problems can be overcomed if you know how. So I said that you just got to be informed. I never disagreed with you.
    Home is where the heart is.

  3. #43
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Need help with fully manual SLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Lee View Post
    I said yes and no, yes means there are problems and no means the problems can be overcomed if you know how. So I said that you just got to be informed. I never disagreed with you.
    ah pie say pie say.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

  4. #44

    Default Re: Need help with fully manual SLR.

    Basically, i think its good for TS to try on SLR...seriously i don see any reasons or any harm doing it.

    Shooting on film is a whole new different dimension...u get to learn things u wont get to on a DSLR, like the type of films, the control of exposure, the control of aperture, framing...
    how to do zone focusing etc...which u cant get to experience on a DSLR..

    since the price of these slr is more or less fixed, buy and try it, if don like, then resale it away....
    My Blog

  5. #45
    Senior Member denniskee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    bukit batok
    Posts
    5,468

    Default Re: Need help with fully manual SLR.

    Quote Originally Posted by pikapig View Post
    how to do zone focusing etc...which u cant get to experience on a DSLR..
    er... actually u can use manual focus lens on a ff dslr. on crop body, need to agar agar abit.
    photography makes one sees things from all angles.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •