Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394447484950 LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 984

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

  1. #961
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, sat u went on ur own ah? bor jio...eh.. i was shooting macro hor..
    ya lor... everyone no shape no sound... so i go with my friend lor.. you met him b4, wei loong.

  2. #962
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    That's exactly how my tripod is set up for the shot... the mess at the bottom is not from the railing... it is from a platform built for NDP over the water.
    I think it's YOG leh... NDP at Padang this year...
    sigh so many things going on... The waterfront looks quite ugly still... waiting (im)patiently for it to look all beautiful... I think MBS will be another few months... probably year end.

    hey btw my grandmother got some voucher for complimentary stay at MBS leh... if she don't want, I should book and we can all go there TCSS and use the roof top (not skypark) hor?
    Exploring! :)

  3. #963
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ya lor... everyone no shape no sound... so i go with my friend lor.. you met him b4, wei loong.
    what was I doing on saturday morning...?

    oh yeah... prone underneath my car, fixing up the horn
    Exploring! :)

  4. #964
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think it's YOG leh... NDP at Padang this year...
    sigh so many things going on... The waterfront looks quite ugly still... waiting (im)patiently for it to look all beautiful... I think MBS will be another few months... probably year end.

    hey btw my grandmother got some voucher for complimentary stay at MBS leh... if she don't want, I should book and we can all go there TCSS and use the roof top (not skypark) hor?
    waaaaa really ar? Aiya, you ask your family first la. See if they want to use it. Don't go waste it on photographer wannabes...

  5. #965
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    waaaaa really ar? Aiya, you ask your family first la. See if they want to use it. Don't go waste it on photographer wannabes...
    the wording on the letter is quite misleading. Dunno if it's really COMPLIMENTARY (ie free night's stay) or there's some catch.
    It's a total of 3 nights over different dates. I think I gotta call and check. Sounds too good to be true. Only restriction is no Saturday night booking.
    Exploring! :)

  6. #966
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    The newbies did quite well, from the looks of it. Some much better than the "guides".
    No comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    the wording on the letter is quite misleading. Dunno if it's really COMPLIMENTARY (ie free night's stay) or there's some catch.
    It's a total of 3 nights over different dates. I think I gotta call and check. Sounds too good to be true. Only restriction is no Saturday night booking.
    My grandma would say, where got such a big duck dancing on the road. But then nowadays they do give COMPLIMENTARY stuffs a lot more than my grandma days.

  7. #967
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    what was I doing on saturday morning...?

    oh yeah... prone underneath my car, fixing up the horn
    Did you make it annoying?


  8. #968
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Did you make it annoying?

    It's about 110dB... gave a motorcyclist the fright of his life when he wandered into my lane too close for comfort, and I sounded the horn
    Exploring! :)

  9. #969
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It's about 110dB... gave a motorcyclist the fright of his life when he wandered into my lane too close for comfort, and I sounded the horn
    Hmmm, maybe I go install that horn too?

    A couple weeks back a jaguar almost hit me TWICE... I wished my horn has the sound of a thousand vuvuzelas..

  10. #970
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    It's about 110dB... gave a motorcyclist the fright of his life when he wandered into my lane too close for comfort, and I sounded the horn
    So yours sound like a thousand vuvuzelas now?

  11. #971
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    ya lor... everyone no shape no sound... so i go with my friend lor.. you met him b4, wei loong.
    Oh.. yah, i know..
    Oh...i would hav initiated if my macro kakis never jio me out tt day.. Nvm, we still stick to at least twice per mth sunchasers outing yah.. cant wait for this coming sat~!! Woo hoo....
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #972
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post

    hey btw my grandmother got some voucher for complimentary stay at MBS leh... if she don't want, I should book and we can all go there TCSS and use the roof top (not skypark) hor?
    Zun bor... count me in tt day yah..

    Actually i still considering whether wanna to go book onenight stay at MBS this coming Sat, my wife say treat me on my bdae.. can shoot fireworks on 07 Aug and sunrise on 08 Aug...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #973
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    waaaaa really ar? Aiya, you ask your family first la. See if they want to use it. Don't go waste it on photographer wannabes...
    on 2nd thots, priority shd be given to ur loved ones first bro..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  14. #974
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    So yours sound like a thousand vuvuzelas now?
    Let's just say I tried it in a multi-storey carpark.. I stood outside the car, with the windows down, and pressed the horn just briefly. Gave me a shock!
    It's not super loud la, but it sounds fierce enough... and it's legal

    DD123, you want to replace your car horn? I can help you to do it. I don't think any car has as difficult a horn location as mine
    Luckily I didn't lower my suspension, otherwise head cannot fit between ground and bumper!
    Exploring! :)

  15. #975
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Zun bor... count me in tt day yah..

    Actually i still considering whether wanna to go book onenight stay at MBS this coming Sat, my wife say treat me on my bdae.. can shoot fireworks on 07 Aug and sunrise on 08 Aug...
    WAH!!! so sweet!
    It's kinda expensive though. To me I see the bill, a bit heartpain. 2 persons can fly to Bali return flight for the cost of 1 night's stay at MBS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    on 2nd thots, priority shd be given to ur loved ones first bro..
    The letter is just sitting there.
    If don't book, I think my grandmother will just let it lapse. A bit difficult for her to stay hotel. We tried that once in June, and I think that's enough for her...
    Exploring! :)

  16. #976
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    WAH!!! so sweet!
    It's kinda expensive though. To me I see the bill, a bit heartpain. 2 persons can fly to Bali return flight for the cost of 1 night's stay at MBS.



    The letter is just sitting there.
    If don't book, I think my grandmother will just let it lapse. A bit difficult for her to stay hotel. We tried that once in June, and I think that's enough for her...
    Bros, don't waste money staying in MBS. Fly somewhere else instead, like Bali or Bintan, and get away from it all...

    NNB bro, better travel now before your wife hits 6 months. After that, will be a few years before you and your wife can travel together with the baby of course.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 4th August 2010 at 11:13 AM.

  17. #977
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    WAH!!! so sweet!
    It's kinda expensive though. To me I see the bill, a bit heartpain. 2 persons can fly to Bali return flight for the cost of 1 night's stay at MBS.
    Yeah hell expensive bro.. tats whats holding me back.. the price top up a bit can get the Norton 58 f1.4 ... furthermore, dun really welcome the idea of gg up MBS on the last reheresal of NDP, it will definitely be damn packed tt day.. Well ... still in the pipeline.. discussion ongoing.. see how goes... but thinking.. SG kinda.. out of places to go.. ruaaaa.....
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #978
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    The letter is just sitting there.
    If don't book, I think my grandmother will just let it lapse. A bit difficult for her to stay hotel. We tried that once in June, and I think that's enough for her...
    You better make sure if it is free la. If it is, see if anyone in your family wants to take it up. If no one, we will be glad to help.

  19. #979
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yeah hell expensive bro.. tats whats holding me back.. the price top up a bit can get the Norton 58 f1.4 ... furthermore, dun really welcome the idea of gg up MBS on the last reheresal of NDP, it will definitely be damn packed tt day.. Well ... still in the pipeline.. discussion ongoing.. see how goes... but thinking.. SG kinda.. out of places to go.. ruaaaa.....
    Bro no more rehearsals I think... this is it..

  20. #980
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat
    So yours sound like a thousand vuvuzelas now?

    POWER!
    Exploring! :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •