Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 984

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

  1. #801
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Sure, you go bring your skirt we go shooting you okayz?
    !!!!!
    I don't think anyone wants to see me in a skirt, with my hairy legs... HAHAHAHA
    Exploring! :)

  2. #802
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    wah... our thread reaching Page 50 (1000 posts) once again... about 1 week +... slower than the first thread!
    Exploring! :)

  3. #803
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    !!!!!
    I don't think anyone wants to see me in a skirt, with my hairy legs... HAHAHAHA
    So...you DO admit you have a closet full of skirts? Juz kidding bro, even if we want to, our lenses would have cracked before the shutters open!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #804
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    So...you DO admit you have a closet full of skirts? Juz kidding bro, even if we want to, our lenses would have cracked before the shutters open!
    of course... I chase skirts and collect them!



    now where did I keep that jar of wax......
    Exploring! :)

  5. #805
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    of course... I chase skirts and collect them!



    now where did I keep that jar of wax......
    skirts ok. as long as it is not soiled underwear.

  6. #806
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My contribution

    Wah cutie.. is tat urs bro?
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  7. #807
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Wah phiang.. a bunch of hum sia chi kor pek... bt i like..

    anyoen chase bugs and floral like me and jacobs~!! Come come come all are welcome!!!

    We very versatile this grp sia..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  8. #808
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah cutie.. is tat urs bro?
    well, it's living with my grandmother, who is just a stone's throw away from me
    First small dog we've had... Before that all German Shepards, Dobermans, etc.
    Exploring! :)

  9. #809
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah phiang.. a bunch of hum sia chi kor pek... bt i like..

    anyoen chase bugs and floral like me and jacobs~!! Come come come all are welcome!!!

    We very versatile this grp sia..
    oh yeah.... forgot hor?

    SunChasers, BabyChasers, DogChasers, CarChasers, CarChasers, SkirtChasers and BugChasers...

    Should rename to AllChasersSG
    Exploring! :)

  10. #810
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    oh yeah.... forgot hor?

    SunChasers, BabyChasers, DogChasers, CarChasers, CarChasers, SkirtChasers and BugChasers...

    Should rename to AllChasersSG
    Dun forget EquipmentChasers!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  11. #811
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    eh... how come I repeated CarChasers twice??
    oh yeah... forgot to wear my glasses...
    Exploring! :)

  12. #812
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Dun forget EquipmentChasers!
    We should be called Everything-under-the-SunChasers.

  13. #813
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    eh... how come I repeated CarChasers twice??
    oh yeah... forgot to wear my glasses...
    Which ones? The 35mm f/1.8 kinds, or the 50mms? I tell you at 85mm - you only see whether the font got tail or no tail, cannot see the whole word!...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  14. #814

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Dolls cant jump bro ...


    WAH! Nice bokeh, very striking red. Now we know who does the cooking in the house!
    Vision is more important than gear

  15. #815
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    well, it's living with my grandmother, who is just a stone's throw away from me
    First small dog we've had... Before that all German Shepards, Dobermans, etc.
    Oh tats nice! My 2 dogs also living with my parents who retired and staying next block to me... So no worries... They take care.. While o play with them aft work sometimes...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #816
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Red face Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    WAH! Nice bokeh, very striking red. Now we know who does the cooking in the house!
    Nah... If u think tats me,, hv to dissapoint..

    That was taken sme mths bk at my parents old house before they moved next to me..

    N tats my dad.. Nt maid ah...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #817
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    We should be called Everything-under-the-SunChasers.
    Or

    simi sia ma chase Kao Liao chasers
    Last edited by Numnumball; 2nd August 2010 at 01:33 PM.
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #818

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post

    N tats my dad.. Nt maid ah...
    He goes to the gym too...
    Vision is more important than gear

  19. #819
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Wah!!! Happy Bird day man!!!
    my mistake.... ooops!
    big boo-boo... I already deleted my post.
    hehehehe wrong person
    Exactly same name, but this one is my army friend.... hehehehe.


    edit: You are WAYYYY too fast...!
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 2nd August 2010 at 03:09 PM.
    Exploring! :)

  20. #820
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    my mistake.... ooops!
    big boo-boo... I already deleted my post.
    hehehehe wrong person
    Exactly same name, but this one is my army friend.... hehehehe.
    Kena-s.... You hor, anyhow alarm one! Time to change battery liao!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •