Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 984

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

  1. #701

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    bro dd123, I like your wedsite... nice music.

    your "About me" is great... let me have a better understanding about you.

    Continue to take GREAT pictures.....
    A photograph is a secret about a secret. The more it tells you the less you know.

  2. #702
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ohh.. that one is not volunteers la. That one is called freelance/contractors/part-time.

    That is this year mah. Last year still getting scolded by nai-meh... LOL.
    hahaha you can do it bro!
    If need any help just let me know!

    If teach students in a formal environment I got no confidence in my ability. But I can help you with 'sai kang' first
    Exploring! :)

  3. #703
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    tok gong brother..

    I like the layout and the soothing music, makes one very at ease..

    Nice collection of pics u got bro.. love those u took of ur wife.. be sure to add more sia...
    My car the front fender a bit scratched leh... not swee leh.

  4. #704
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    My car the front fender a bit scratched leh... not swee leh.
    Looks like we are all utalitarian people... The car is a means to get from A to B (though in comfort, safety, style, etc), but we don't treasure it like some collectible Leica
    My car would require A LOT of photoshop work to make it even reasonably swee

    I did wanna photograph it in action though... just to keep the photo for memory sake. I was thinking a simple setup like 2 cars driven at approx same speed, and a photographer in the back seat of the 'chase vehicle'. Just not sure how steady the speed can be maintained, that's all
    Exploring! :)

  5. #705
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Looks like we are all utalitarian people... The car is a means to get from A to B (though in comfort, safety, style, etc), but we don't treasure it like some collectible Leica
    My car would require A LOT of photoshop work to make it even reasonably swee

    I did wanna photograph it in action though... just to keep the photo for memory sake. I was thinking a simple setup like 2 cars driven at approx same speed, and a photographer in the back seat of the 'chase vehicle'. Just not sure how steady the speed can be maintained, that's all
    DIY car rig bro... no need to say more. With camera on slow shutter speed, like 1s.

    I was thinking of making one. Seems easy enough. Then I can rent it out to people who wants to use it. Then use the rental to off set the cost and if got more, use it to organize outings.

    Game or not? Mr mechanical engineer?
    Last edited by daredevil123; 31st July 2010 at 08:45 AM.

  6. #706
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by winkoo88 View Post
    bro dd123, I like your wedsite... nice music.

    your "About me" is great... let me have a better understanding about you.

    Continue to take GREAT pictures.....
    Thanks bro. Hope you had a good time at Helix today.

  7. #707
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    DIY car rig bro... no need to say more. With camera on slow shutter speed, like 1s.

    I was thinking of making one. Seems easy enough. Then I can rent it out to people who wants to use it. Then use the rental to off set the cost and if got more, use it to organize outings.

    Game or not? Mr mechanical engineer?
    The difficult stuff is all bought ma...
    The rest is quite easy to acquire! Wah, but cloning away the rig will require me to up my "PP-gongfu" at least another 3 or 4 levels

    I'm game if you are, bro!
    Exploring! :)

  8. #708
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    The difficult stuff is all bought ma...
    The rest is quite easy to acquire! Wah, but cloning away the rig will require me to up my "PP-gongfu" at least another 3 or 4 levels

    I'm game if you are, bro!
    I go get equote of the stuff first.

    BTW, you know where to get the suction cups?

  9. #709
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I go get equote of the stuff first.

    BTW, you know where to get the suction cups?
    Robbers 'R Us?

    (watch too many movies with the robbers cutting glass windows)
    dunno leh... sorry bro.
    Exploring! :)

  10. #710
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Robbers 'R Us?

    (watch too many movies with the robbers cutting glass windows)
    dunno leh... sorry bro.
    No problem. I go and ask around the hardware people.

  11. #711
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..

    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #712
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..

    Hort Park isit? The flower looks cio man!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  13. #713
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..

    SWeee bro... shot with the Voigt?

  14. #714

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..

    BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Vision is more important than gear

  15. #715

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..
    Honestly, I find that your old photos is just as good....
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

  16. #716
    Senior Member wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    3,268

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hihihihi everyone~!

    went shoot macro tis morn.. little bugs and little flora..

    Wah, nice vivid colours! I like

  17. #717

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Honestly, I find that your old photos is just as good....
    Wah you implying money wasted on the upgrade ....
    So morale of story .... mai luan chu upgrade is it

    By the way i like number 7 in NNB macro thrread
    Last edited by scubagolfer; 31st July 2010 at 09:28 PM.
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  18. #718
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Hort Park isit? The flower looks cio man!
    Nah.. some fish farm up west..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #719
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    SWeee bro... shot with the Voigt?
    Yup.. swee leh.. tell u ar.. tis lens is posionous..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  20. #720
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Thanks bro~!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    Honestly, I find that your old photos is just as good....
    Always try to outdo my previous best bro~

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Wah, nice vivid colours! I like
    Hee hee... xie xie.. 野猫 meow
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •