Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part II)

Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    wahahahha, shotgun eh...???

saw bro nunumball also, the muscle on him together with his gears, scared me from approaching him....
    wah.. u all make it sound like nunumball is a big bully and unfriendly person like that. Will beat anybody up for getting near him
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    wah.. u all make it sound like nunumball is a big bully and unfriendly person like that. Will beat anybody up for getting near him
    haish, guess my joke was lame, i didnt meant it that way, fyi,

actually i wanted to ask him, whether bro dd, or some others were there too or not, coz i never had the chance to follow the outings yet, but since he was busy chatting with his frens, didnt want to bother...
    Last edited by akerue; 26th July 2010 at 01:01 AM.
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Nolah, he is a nice guy, will not beat anyone up intentionally. Accidentally maybe, but never intentionally...
    Vision is more important than gear

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ok.. there's this weirdo there who was only one using his spirit level on cam throughout the entire shoot

*Bro, i know u took alot of shots of me instead of the couple, u think i dunoe izit.. *
    Next time I must charge you for modelling fees already. Take so many pictures of me - Elgin Bridge, KTM, etc.

Yeah, I wasn't that interested in taking the model, anything those people were crowding and there's really no point in taking a pic. It's like, no added advantage than what has already been covered in theory. I had a good time talking to the other guy who started asking me where I got the spirit leveller and such though.

Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ok u win lar.. my walls line nt so straight .. urs better be....

I see you didn't bother correcting the vertical lines to make them straight
    You lucky Kit was not there... mine is confirmed straight. Chop and stamp guarantee!

Yes... good to get him to chope seats for me. Thanks arh, Bro!

actually i wanted to ask him, whether bro dd, or some others were there too or not, coz i never had the chance to follow the outings yet, but since he was busy chatting with his frens, didnt want to bother...
    When did you see him? During the photoshoot of the wedding couple?
    Some of us were there chit chatting with him at different times.
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

Bro, I was attending the Saturday session. But it was kind of weird that so many cameras are clicking away shooting at the models. I cannot take it. I feel like I am a paparazzi, or worse, a green tea shooter at a XMM shoot...

I did take home a few good pointers from Ruey Loon from the the actual talk in the hall. Very simple and basic really, but in the end I think simplicity works in a wedding shoot, it is all about the emotions from the people on a wedding day, not so much on the techniques and posing. It was very helpful that I can relate to a lot of what he said from my wedding shoot in China.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 26th July 2010 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Bro, I was attending the Saturday session. But it was kind of weird that so many cameras are clicking away shooting at the models. I cannot take it. I feel like I am a paparazzi, or worse, a green tea shooter at a XMM shoot...

I did take home a few good pointers from Ruey Loon from the the actual talk in the hall. Very simple and basic really, but in the end I think simplicity works in a wedding shoot, it is all about the emotions from the people on a wedding day, not so much on the techniques and posing. It was very helpful that I can relate to a lot of what he said from my wedding shoot in China.
    the crowds were kinda scary.
    dunno why they bother with crowd control in the first place if they allowed mayhem to run havoc later on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    When did you see him? During the photoshoot of the wedding couple?
    Some of us were there chit chatting with him at different times.
    Yeah, I think Sunday he was pretty much with the group of us almost all the time.

Same here on Sunday. Shoot turned into XMM shoot so I didn't really bother (it got to the point he also didn't bother already), but picked up a number of things during his talk.

Blog Entries

the crowds were kinda scary.
    dunno why they bother with crowd control in the first place if they allowed mayhem to run havoc later on.
    Yup. Signing up for the "hands on" means nothing. In the end people who sign up gets shoved around.

So tired, yesterday got back home after 12am. Haven't managed to process my XMM pictures yet (especially the one with the hunky muscleman). Actually camera still in bag. Better take out put into box soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaz1 View Post
    Nolah, he is a nice guy, will not beat anyone up intentionally. Accidentally maybe, but never intentionally...
    Accidentally? That sounds scary enough.. Then like tt very tiring have to guard against him just in case he may accidentally hit me den i will KO sia....
    Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Yes... good to get him to chope seats for me. Thanks arh, Bro!
    lolx.. he chop seat sure nobody tell him its taken right?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Accidentally? That sounds scary enough.. Then like tt very tiring have to guard against him just in case he may accidentally hit me den i will KO sia....

lolx.. he chop seat sure nobody tell him its taken right?
    yeah... one hit by his muscles, instant K.O...

he put his camera bag on the chair, I use 2 hands also cannot lift it off... how to sit...?

he put his camera bag on the chair, I use 2 hands also cannot lift it off... how to sit...?
    wahh.. He got carry gold in the bag ?

Blog Entries

It will get heavier... At SAM, we were at the Nikon booth... and he was talking about getting the 500mm or 600mm lens..

It will get heavier... At SAM, we were at the Nikon booth... and he was talking about getting the 500mm or 600mm lens..
    o.0 he bring all equipments out from his dry cabinet de? like that won't it weight like a 10kg bag of rice maybe even more?

wahh.. He got carry gold in the bag ?
    I don't know... I didn't dare open the bag to look inside, in case kena hit from behind then instant KO, how?

o.0 he bring all equipments out from his dry cabinet de? like that won't it weight like a 10kg bag of rice maybe even more?
    You look down on me har? You think I can't carry a 10kg bag of rice with 2 hands? I know... I need to go to the gym, but I'm not that weak...!

hehehehehe...
    Last edited by ZerocoolAstra; 26th July 2010 at 09:27 AM.

wah lau eh... cough cough...
    power...

I don't know... I didn't dare open the bag to look inside, in case kena hit from behind then instant KO, how?
    lolx.. bring a mirror! can see who is behind you

You look down on me har? You think I can't carry a 10kg bag of rice with 2 hands? I know... I need to go to the gym, but I'm not that weak...!

hehehehehe...
    hey hey.. i didn't say that not even imply wor..

what i meant was did you all actually bring everything out or just some only? cause i don't think everything is really needed ba..

kidding la... this one is TCSS thread... all siao wan...

I didn't even bring my camera to SAM, so that's how little I carried. Totally handsfree...

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast