Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!? - Part 2

Default Re: Eastern Snappers FALL IN!? - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Limsgp View Post
    true.. I certainly don't have that kind of the privilege..

I suggested 2 outings.. both case I go alone.. once 1 person turn up, the other no one turn up.. It's not easy to have a small group outing where few pple get together and tcss..
    u mean the car show EXPO de?
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

Just start with some impromptu outings first lor, then from there can slowly move on to larger group of outing. At least this way, chances of completely no-show in future is minimised.

Hi Pinky,

The poll is close. The thread will be deleted tomorrow so as not to take up CS bandwidth.

It's juz for fun.. and as you can see, half of the respondent likes you to lead..

it's not an arrow.. certainly not. cannot be too serious with all the tcss.. the "Yes" is just a form of appreciation for creating this opportunity for us to come together..

Even if you hv majority support, there's is no such thing as always asks someone to be arrowed for organizing whatever.. as you know, at most we just talk talk talk and type type type.. please don't take it too seriously....

That's all I want to say..

Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    u mean the car show EXPO de?
    Ya.. I put it in the official outing thread..

Quote Originally Posted by fOody View Post
    Just start with some impromptu outings first lor, then from there can slowly move on to larger group of outing. At least this way, chances of completely no-show in future is minimised.
    based on experience large group is not adviseable...

cos instead of photoshot, it will digress into TCSS session.

I think keep within group of 5 is better with 1 or 2 more experienced to guide.

Ya.. I put it in the official outing thread..
    lolx.. end up i join u only..
    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post

for a start i think we start with 4 to 1 max. 1 guide to 4 newbie. Ones these group are expert to a certain level than will increase the size.
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

I think if u want to organise an outing, then post it in the appropriate section. That is the Official place that u post, that is considered "an outing".

Got people or not is a different thing all together.

If u just say say, how we know? Later if go liao kenna aeroplane, then we can prepare to hear some excuses say "kopitiam tcss only, for fun, no need so serious"

Quote Originally Posted by takafan View Post
    I think if u want to organise an outing, then post it in the appropriate section. That is the Official place that u post, that is considered "an outing".

Got people or not is a different thing all together.

If u just say say, how we know? Later if go liao kenna aeroplane, then we can prepare to hear some excuses say "kopitiam tcss only, for fun, no need so serious"
    I think for a start, we shall keep it within our small active group of people in Eastern first. then we slowly expand out. For a start, East side 2 good shoot platform is Ubin and Sun Rise at Changi Broad Walk. I think its a good start we ourselves know the place well first than we can guide and do more..

The first tampines quarry originated from kpt thread only.. all tcss.. let the facts speak for itself.. kpt thread can also be used to judge level of participation before starting former outings thread.

if you go w/o confirming timing, location etc.. and just go bindly.. then too bad lor..

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post

Agreed but if the subject that you are shooting is interesting(E.g YOG or NDP) i dun think it will turn into a TCSS session

hmm, changi board walk is it over at changi village there ? I have never been there before except to changi village for food :X

The first tampines quarry originated from kpt thread only.. all tcss.. let the facts speak for itself.. kpt thread can also be used to judge level of participation before starting former outings thread.

if you go w/o confirming timing, location etc.. and just go bindly.. then too bad lor..
    lolx.. let's hope after this week. The storm will pass or else its hard to have outing at these area. I think most of us should be available on Sat. I believe many people will not be able to make it on Sunday since some of you may have family and kids etc.

I think for a start, we shall keep it within our small active group of people in Eastern first. then we slowly expand out. For a start, East side 2 good shoot platform is Ubin and Sun Rise at Changi Broad Walk. I think its a good start we ourselves know the place well first than we can guide and do more..
    base on previous info, changi abroad walk not suitable for sunrise.. only suitable for sunset, for your consideration..

lolx.. let's hope after this week. The storm will pass or else its hard to have outing at these area. I think most of us should be available on Sat. I believe many people will not be able to make it on Sunday since some of you may have family and kids etc.
    This Sat got NDP preview..

base on previous info, changi abroad walk not suitable for sunrise.. only suitable for sunset, for your consideration..
    lolx.. ps la.. I duno the place well.. I only know Ubin got wad food nice to eat and loc of the most prone to accident area nah..
    This Sat got NDP preview..
    oh yes.. hopefully i get my tripod on time its crippled..

Deregistered

oh yes.. hopefully i get my tripod on time its crippled..
    So you decided on which tripod already?Sat very close to Funan area leh

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    So you decided on which tripod already?Sat very close to Funan area leh
    lolx.. sth similar like urs la.. but hopefully within my budget for the tripod is 250.

Deregistered

lolx.. sth similar like urs la.. but hopefully within my budget for the tripod is 250.
    Mine $310 leh

Never mind.This Sat i'll poison you like

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    Mine $310 leh

Never mind.This Sat i'll poison you like
    don't do that or i will

Deregistered

don't do that or i will
    Then bring antidote lor

Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast