Thank you all for coming out for the talk. Hope you enjoyed the talk as much as I did.
If you have more questions for Andrew and want to get his contact. Feel free to PM me.
I would also appreciate some feedback if you attended this talk. Let me know if this talk is what you expected. How we can improve. What you liked about the talk, or don't like about the talk. Or if you would like to hear more about a specific region. We will try to see if we can work out another talk that covers this area.
FREE TALK: TRAVELLING THE BACKROADS
I have invited a seasoned world traveler to give a talk on travelling the backroads of the world. The speaker is a Korean raised in America, currently residing in Singapore. He has traveled all over the world and will share pictures and stories of his travels as well as tips and advice. There will also be a Q&A and mingle session at the end of the talk. I do not know all of the places of his travels but have heard stories and seen pictures of his travels in US national parks, Asia, and most recently, the beautiful and unspoiled Anambas islands.
DATE/TIME: August 10th, 2010, Tuesday, 7:30pm
LOCATION: Will be communicated to attendees
Due to space constraints, we will limit the size of the talk to 20 attendees for now. We might get a bigger space and might extend the space.
THINGS TO BRING: Just yourself and your attention.
Sign up: Please send your contact via PM
1) HLZQ4 (Contact received)
2) robinc2005 (Contact received)
3) Numnumball (Contact received)
4) k4rsh (Contact received) *from reserve*
5) chilicrab1 (Contact received)
6) ZerocoolAstra (Contact received)
7) Jacobs (Contact received)
8) Korbidp3k (Contact received)
9) dingaroo (Contact received)
10) forgecrew1 (Contact received)
11) Smiles88 (Contact received)
12) kengoh (Contact received)
13) Supersimon27 (Contact received)
14) Brianskivvy (Contact received)
15) ling2122 (Contact received)
16) coolthought (Contact received) *from reserve*
17) pinapple (Contact received)
18) wildcat (Contact received)
19) fleaz (Contact received)
20) Alan Chan (Contact received)
21) angdaonee (Contact received) *sorry for the mix up. your PM slipped through the cracks*
-----Limited to 21 only-----
Reserve: There is no need to send your contact for now.
1) litechaser (Contact received)
3) dacteo (Contact received)
5) Jeezuinn (Contact received)
-----Stop at 10 for reserve (in case we secure a bigger venue, or if people drop out)-----
Thanks for the great interest. Sign up is full for now. For the 20 on the sign up list, please PM me your contact number (please PM only, do not post here in public). I will use your number solely for sending out updates and the talk venue via SMS when confirmed. We are also in the process of securing a larger venue, looking at the incredible response. So please PM me your contact no. by 5 Aug 2010. If I do not receive your info by Aug 5th, I will give your spot to people up in the reserve list..