Thread: [SG City View] The tall among the common

Default [SG City View] The tall among the common

Took this from the level 6 of Hotel New Otani today.
    The colors left much to be desired, as i had to take it through the glass which had sun screen. Thus the colors may look a little dull. The image you see is edited, with colors correct to make it look as good as possible.

Original Image Here

erm, it looks slightly saturated.

not really good with photoshop.

but here is the original image without any editing.
    if anyone is interested to help do a better job, i can always post the full size edited picture here.

wah, i guess u adjusted the levels in ps issit? It looks brighter but maybe u could adjust the colours slightly less. No offence, i just prefer the colour to be less vibrant sometimes.....

Originally posted by kylelam77
    wah, i guess u adjusted the levels in ps issit? It looks brighter but maybe u could adjust the colours slightly less. No offence, i just prefer the colour to be less vibrant sometimes.....
    I have tried with my limited PS skills. It does seems to do help me any better. The 2 points of color which i used as a reference point is the red colored roof and the white skyline. The shots was taken in the afternoon around 12.30, and the sun was very bright, thus i tried to emulate the same by making the red roofs more saturated, and the clouds more pale in white.

just like to ask what were the camera settings when u took the shot?

Exposure : 1 / 125
    fstop: f9