Thread: radio morning shows..

Default radio morning shows..

any comments to the radio morning shows?

I have always been a ardent listener to perfect 10, but recently with the change of Djs, hmmm...

I am still a strong supporter of the station though, but sometimes the Djs do cross the line into tasteless anecdotes that I fail to see the light side of things...

any comments?

please do not let this degenerate into a flaming thread...

hey stefen,

there's a certain rapper dude turn DJ who's absolutely grating on the nerves, really can't stand the way he talks, so cool black dude wannabe kind, really irritating. anyhow I always tune in to class 95, glenn and rod are the best! I follow them from 98.7 to 95

I only listen to the Glenn/Rod/Flying Dutchman Show in the mornings. Their banter can be quite amusing sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinghippo
    hey stefen,

there's a certain rapper dude turn DJ who's absolutely grating on the nerves, really can't stand the way he talks, so cool black dude wannabe kind, really irritating. anyhow I always tune in to class 95, glenn and rod are the best! I follow them from 98.7 to 95
    Must be that Shiek Haikel guy i think!! Yeah man..... gets on my nerves!!! Really really does!!!

The best was when Joe and the FD were doing the Morning Show on Class 95. Those two were just amazing!

yah man...my sentiments exactly....

class 95 then it is for my morning trips to work... no point giving them to many second chances.....

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    Must be that Shiek Haikel guy i think!! Yeah man..... gets on my nerves!!! Really really does!!!
    Alamak I am trying to be subtle lah!!!

I've been listening to Class95 for the past 10 years or so. From Melissa Hiak to Jessica Soo to Joe/FD/Maggie. Ever since they change to the 2 new clowns, I stopped listening to the morning show but I still support Class 95. I literally grew up with that radio station.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroTech
    Makes you want to drive up to the station, pound on the studio door and "kok" him on the head and ask him to shut up!

Quote Originally Posted by Inimatad
    Makes you want to drive up to the station, pound on the studio door and "kok" him on the head and ask him to shut up!

not to be evil but really my heartfelt thoughts, I guess they wanted to try him out and see how a celeb would do as a DJ, but I"m sure they have had neg feedbacks by now, shouldn't they do something? like maybe start a new prog, more funky style just for him? cuz he's def not suited for the morning show, horrible to wake up to his voice and lazzzyyy stretchy tone. honestly its the first time a DJ could bring out such averse reactions from me, esp in my semi concious state.

I couldn't stand it when he makes all the orgasmic noises over the air, esp something over as trival as a x box game.... come on man, if you need to do endorsements, don't do it so badly that nobody can stand...

I did hear that perfect 10 actually approached Steph Song to be a DJ last year.... she rejected them cos she thinks its hard work...

I don't know how she will fare though

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinghippo
    hey stefen,

I totally agree... ha comes off as a dumb fake (my opinion, on offence meant to fellow ClubSNAPpers). A total turn off....

No morning show worth to listen.......lately......last time get use to like GOLD 90 FM but now their Karoke King Competition and Those DJs try to imitate judges in the American idol really irritating me...can the radios here come up with something original?
    So switch to CD for every morning drive.....
    W204FL

bring back fomulas that work

FD and joe...

glenn and rod

even carrie and daniel...