Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

  1. #901

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Omg...... Think we all damn old Liao......lol
    all of you are still so young......

  2. #902

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    all of you are still so young......
    I think your generation more stylo and "action orientated".

    No talk, just hoot.

  3. #903

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    all of you are still so young......
    i thought you are younger than me?

  4. #904
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    我是好人。





    You trained for army before you were enlisted.
    hahaah... 我是大好人..


    Yes.. on tt one worse.. 1 underwear share with buddy 1 week..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  5. #905
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    all of you are still so young......
    U beri old meh? here WK oldest u noe.. every yr 86 still so energetic can shoot cat, shoot sun, shoot sea, shoot XMM (err.. so far only Van.. dunoe got others nt)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  6. #906

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i thought you are younger than me?

    hmm....forgot abt u, uncle naimeh.


  7. #907
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Wah... all the classic ones...

    I still remember all the old numbers they play....

    I only play stickers at the back of my school.... be "zhing" and win over the other players.. haha

    fighting spiders, fighting fish, marbles... wah... all those memories.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #908

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U beri old meh? here WK oldest u noe.. every yr 86 still so energetic can shoot cat, shoot sun, shoot sea, shoot XMM (err.. so far only Van.. dunoe got others nt)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hmm....forgot abt u, uncle naimeh.

    86 is his "number".

  9. #909

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post

    I only play stickers at the back of my school.... be "zhing" and win over the other players.. haha
    Simi sticker? I still got my dragon balls one.

    Last time even the eraser with country flags also can play.

  10. #910

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    U beri old meh? here WK oldest u noe.. every yr 86 still so energetic can shoot cat, shoot sun, shoot sea, shoot XMM (err.. so far only Van.. dunoe got others nt)


    van will say

    I AM NOT XMM

  11. #911

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hmm....forgot abt u, uncle naimeh.



    i have a lot of white hair

  12. #912
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    van will say

    I AM NOT XMM
    Ok then......

    D(a) MM

    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  13. #913
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Simi sticker? I still got my dragon balls one.

    Last time even the eraser with country flags also can play.
    I think it was ghostbuster and dinosaur ones.... still got book to fill up one.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #914
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    oh my... just finished a whole tub of ben & jerry's ice cream while watching tv...sinful

  15. #915

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I think it was ghostbuster and dinosaur ones.... still got book to fill up one.
    Oh yea, still got World cup etc also.


    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    oh my... just finished a whole tub of ben & jerry's ice cream while watching tv...sinful
    You watching 爱?

    OMG, so uncle!!!!

  16. #916
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Oh yea, still got World cup etc also.




    You watching 爱?

    OMG, so uncle!!!!
    i watching some tv programme from mio tv la...

  17. #917
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Hai hai hai.
    Just got home.
    I just wasted $10 playing pinball at the arcade.
    Again.
    =.=

  18. #918

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i watching some tv programme from mio tv la...
    Opps.. paiseh.

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Hai hai hai.
    Just got home.
    I just wasted $10 playing pinball at the arcade.
    Again.
    =.=
    Long time no go arcade liao...

    Still got Daytona or not huh?

  19. #919
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Long time no go arcade liao...

    Still got Daytona or not huh?
    I think still got at certain arcades lol.
    Nowadays they stock what.....
    Guitar Freaks!
    Drummer Pro!
    All the strange strange music related stuff.

  20. #920

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    I think still got at certain arcades lol.
    Nowadays they stock what.....
    Guitar Freaks!
    Drummer Pro!
    All the strange strange music related stuff.
    Haha, the arcade games these days seems like required a lot of physical movements.

    Still remember the dance dance revolution... All of them, dance so serious..

    I prefer 20 Daytona challenge.

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •