Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

  1. #881

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Last time, get "HOT" easily, nw diff liao...

    123~!!!! def not 369... hahhaaaa..
    Haha, i still remember when my friends and i were playing soccer in basketball court.

    Got 2 kiddo come ask us number.

    Well, ask the wrong guys, some of my friends got "number" one.

    You should see how they kenna chased by those friends of mine and ran like monkeys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    hahaha... wah u still remember all these sia~!.. dun pray pray.. my one is high level with gold studs on the sides of the jeans one k...

    young days mus be siao.. go do part time work 1 month buy 1 jean

    Haha, can remember, cos when i got $$ to buy (after O level, work in factory), no more Junior Gaultier liao.

    yup, last time, we work for our desire.

    But you very high end.

  2. #882

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    nowadays, sometimes i play computer game online when i very bored, then when the kids lose will

    COME COME COME SETTLE IT AT XXX BLOCK, XXX STREET

    the best part is that when i serve ns, got some ah bengs, got one fine day really go and ask the kid the full address, then go and bang on his door

    then the kid say sorry sorry.....

  3. #883

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wah piang... MCM jeans with the glitter MCM logo at the back pocket!!! my bro have 1, cost $300++ you are really super beng!!! got chance must show us your secondary sch photo!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Ya.. those days sibeh hiao...

    okok.. i go dig..

    think tt time all the $ go buy jean, no $ eat, dun tink got $ to tk photo.. hhahahaha..
    Haha, show us!!!

    Last time, go orchard, must plan properly one.

    Must bring out all the branded and wear under the hot sun.

    No mobile, got pager already very "Sat"!

    Anyone still got "Cross Colours" jeans? For low end bengs one.

  4. #884

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Omg...... Think we all damn old Liao......lol
    yar, i very old liao

  5. #885

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    nowadays, sometimes i play computer game online when i very bored, then when the kids lose will

    COME COME COME SETTLE IT AT XXX BLOCK, XXX STREET

    the best part is that when i serve ns, got some ah bengs, got one fine day really go and ask the kid the full address, then go and bang on his door

    then the kid say sorry sorry.....
    Wah, these days still have ah?

  6. #886

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    yar, i very old liao



  7. #887

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Now he stare ppls, ppls straight away run far far.
    he stretch, then all disappear.

  8. #888

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Wah, these days still have ah?
    got!

  9. #889
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, i still remember when my friends and i were playing soccer in basketball court.

    Got 2 kiddo come ask us number.

    Well, ask the wrong guys, some of my friends got "number" one.

    You should see how they kenna chased by those friends of mine and ran like monkeys.

    Haha, can remember, cos when i got $$ to buy (after O level, work in factory), no more Junior Gaultier liao.
    yup, last time, we work for our desire.

    But you very high end.
    muhahah.. las time most hion one is 369 grp liao.. i no number lar.. but a few of my friends have.. so sibeh scary go out with them, suddenly behind chiong one big grp.. "Oui mai zhao, si gin na" bad company bad company..

    las time is tell myself if wanna buy, mus buy most exp one, else no face.. duncare.. no purpose..

    nw thinking bk, sibeh bor liao..

    but nw when get older still buy high end (equipment) *faintz*
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  10. #890
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Haha, show us!!!

    Last time, go orchard, must plan properly one.

    Must bring out all the branded and wear under the hot sun.

    No mobile, got pager already very "Sat"!

    Anyone still got "Cross Colours" jeans? For low end bengs one.
    yes yes yes.. but i 1 jeans mus wear on 4 weekends, why? because whole mth part time pay all throw into tat stupid MCM.. hahahaaha... and jean paul gaultier wallert long long one stick outside jeans back pocket but inside think at most $10.. hahaha
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #891

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    all of you are dua pai kia!!!!!!!!

  12. #892

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    got!
    *Face Palm


  13. #893

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    muhahah.. las time most hion one is 369 grp liao.. i no number lar.. but a few of my friends have.. so sibeh scary go out with them, suddenly behind chiong one big grp.. "Oui mai zhao, si gin na" bad company bad company..

    las time is tell myself if wanna buy, mus buy most exp one, else no face.. duncare.. no purpose..

    nw thinking bk, sibeh bor liao..

    but nw when get older still buy high end (equipment) *faintz*
    My school, got 4 gangs.

    From sec 1 till 4, i see them fight, till eventually, 1 gang is the head of the school.

    And the head of the gang is my classmate.

    He came from one of the other 3 gangs, kenna beaten once and join the top gang.

    And "promote" to "Tao" eventually.

    Funny thing is, got one test, the whole class failed, except 3.

    And he is one of them who passed.

    So don't play play. He is smart one.

    Ya, i no number, but sometimes, some friends are. Luckily we mixed only during soccer, group (got number or no number) too big, so seldom got ppl disturbed.

    Except that 2 monkeys.

  14. #894

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    my mother say cannot talk to dua pai kia!!!!!!!!!

  15. #895

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    yes yes yes.. but i 1 jeans mus wear on 4 weekends, why? because whole mth part time pay all throw into tat stupid MCM.. hahahaaha... and jean paul gaultier wallert long long one stick outside jeans back pocket but inside think at most $10.. hahaha
    Your branded underwear... got change or not?


    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    all of you are dua pai kia!!!!!!!!
    We are old men liao. Grow out of it liao.

    Cos some ppl "Bua Pai Kia" ma.

    Wake up, wake up!
    Last edited by Yapster; 28th July 2010 at 06:32 PM.

  16. #896
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he stretch, then all disappear.
    .. 1 stretch and all XMM screams
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #897
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    my mother say cannot talk to dua pai kia!!!!!!!!!
    no more no more Kia liao.

    All Dua Pai LAN Dua pai LAN ... lol..
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  18. #898
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Your branded underwear... got change or not?
    Tat one confirm got, at least once in 2 days (becos wear inside and outside flip flip can wear 2 days)
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  19. #899

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    no more no more Kia liao.

    All Dua Pai LAN Dua pai LAN ... lol..
    我是好人。

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Tat one confirm got, at least once in 2 days (becos wear inside and outside flip flip can wear 2 days)


    You trained for army before you were enlisted.

  20. #900

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    .. 1 stretch and all XMM screams


    your zip never close.

    just kidding!

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •