Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1008

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

  1. #601
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Aiyo, some of my lenses is cheap one.....dunno how to sell also.....just stack one corner of my dry cabi.....

    I don't think i have alot of lenses after i have a mass SSS last year to make way to my 300mmf2.8......now should be around 15-20 lenses....6 flashes.....a few teleconvertors, dozen of filter and msc accessories.....
    oh my...

  2. #602
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    oh my...
    Just a handful of your lenses can buy my entire setup lor.....

  3. #603
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Just a handful of your lenses can buy my entire setup lor.....
    now come to think of it, my small little lenses are really not worth... i should sell them and get some huge lenses to boost my ego...then can bring out for outing then all xmms will crowd round don't think i bring my leica setup xmms will know what it is, might think i'll a loser with cheap old manual focus camera...

  4. #604
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    now come to think of it, my small little lenses are really not worth... i should sell them and get some huge lenses to boost my ego...then can bring out for outing then all xmms will crowd round don't think i bring my leica setup xmms will know what it is, might think i'll a loser with cheap old manual focus camera...
    They will tell you they have the same setup, and show you their Holga camera.

  5. #605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    They will tell you they have the same setup, and show you their Holga camera.

  6. #606

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    They will tell you they have the same setup, and show you their Holga camera.
    wait they say, their holga more artistic than his leica.

  7. #607

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    funny, van scratch cat and cat scratching floor...


    floor scratching nm

  8. #608
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wait they say, their holga more artistic than his leica.
    And their come with different colours!

  9. #609
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    And their come with different colours!
    maybe i should paint my m8 pink

  10. #610
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe i should paint my m8 pink
    Den those "xdds" will crowd ard u... "Jiejie let me play!"
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  11. #611
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    maybe i should paint my m8 pink
    Don't do that......you want colours, i buy whole set of different colour holga to exchange with you M8.

  12. #612
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    wait they say, their holga more artistic than his leica.
    this looks like an artistic camera for you inspired by the lavander in Hokkaido
    Last edited by andrewtansj; 23rd July 2010 at 01:50 PM.

  13. #613
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    wow... didn't know that you can do that with iphone
    http://iphonedslr.com/blog/

  14. #614

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    this looks like an artistic camera for you inspired by the lavander in Hokkaido
    eee scary

  15. #615
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wow... didn't know that you can do that with iphone
    http://iphonedslr.com/blog/
    WOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Really interesting.

  16. #616

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    wow... didn't know that you can do that with iphone
    http://iphonedslr.com/blog/
    is cool i guess, but that's probably not the most efficient of things to do.

    like trying to get a chery qq to become a racing machine.

  17. #617
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    is cool i guess, but that's probably not the most efficient of things to do.

    like trying to get a chery qq to become a racing machine.
    yah, more like a fun fact rather then real usage...

  18. #618

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Bro, dun think, jus do..
    Haha, my lenses now, use 1 hand can count.

    The 35mm sell also not much, so i keep.

    You want 15mm FE?

  19. #619

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post

    The best is it is only one of my hobby......i start need time for my the other hobby.......

    And time for family and work.......

    faintz.......logically.....i shouldn't buy.
    Hmm, depends on how often you shoot landscape or the miniature effect, how strict you are with the lines, and whether the structure you shoot can be corrected by PS or not.

    I love PS and "liquidfy".

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtansj View Post
    i thinking of 17mm ts-e love the curvy bulge
    All the poison from you!!!
    Last edited by Yapster; 23rd July 2010 at 05:37 PM.

  20. #620
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,323

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Hmm, depends on how often you shoot landscape or the miniature effect, how strict you are with the lines, and whether the structure you shoot can be corrected by PS or not.

    I love PS.
    All the poison from you!!!
    yah i want the 17mm ts-e because for work, need to shoot interior design, so need to correct the angle & lines...(giving myself excuses to buy)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •