Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22374245464748 LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 945

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

  1. #921
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Anyone who wants to shoot at chinatown tmr night, drop me a sms. I will be there after work.

    i will be at chinatown tml for an event. starts at 5pm onwards.

  2. #922
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    i will be at chinatown tml for an event. starts at 5pm onwards.
    Ohh... I will gead over after 5pm. Road closure from 2pm onwards.

  3. #923

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    what's going down in chinatown.

  4. #924

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Hmm, going Universal studios this sat! Anyone been there already (ok, i know, i'm slow already).

    Think will have fun again with my 5d2 (wo BG!) and just my 24-105 liao~ I read somewhere flash photography not allowed?? Ei, how about those rides ah? wah, then likdat would be a bit cumbersome w my camera.
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #925

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Hmm, going Universal studios this sat! Anyone been there already (ok, i know, i'm slow already).

    Think will have fun again with my 5d2 (wo BG!) and just my 24-105 liao~ I read somewhere flash photography not allowed?? Ei, how about those rides ah? wah, then likdat would be a bit cumbersome w my camera.
    i also never go b4 le.

  6. #926

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i also never go b4 le.
    mine is all free.. heh. given by organisation. got free food n retail vouchers somemore~ so must go take many many pictures!
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #927

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    yayyy~ my sirui tripods are in!! hmm. now, should i buy a tripod?
    Licence to shoot.

  8. #928

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yayyy~ my sirui tripods are in!! hmm. now, should i buy a tripod?
    Buy first, think later.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #929

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    aiyah, should I choose a shorter/lower tripod but also lighter with low angle capabilities, but more expensive OR a taller but slightly heavier without low angle but cheaper tripod. R1204-$310 vs T1204X-$360!! argh.

    weight difference by 100g
    normal ht (without extending center column), stands at, 1.31m vs 1.15 (without ballhead).

    I'm 1.73m, haiyah. headache which to choose leh.
    Licence to shoot.

  10. #930

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    btw, anyone going/done chinatown area for some street shooting?? think it'll be too crowded? (might end up queueing at the bak kwa store )
    Licence to shoot.

  11. #931
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    dat day shoot wedding using mk II till my finger pain sia...

    after 2days then ok liao...

    now thinkin of getting a BG sia.

  12. #932
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    btw, anyone going/done chinatown area for some street shooting?? think it'll be too crowded? (might end up queueing at the bak kwa store )
    thinkin of going dis wkend leh...

  13. #933

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    HAHA! see! see! shoot events, i'm very used to a BG bah. unless its for leisure then no issue la. went universal studio last week, no BG for me then.

    this weekend ah? sat/sun?
    Licence to shoot.

  14. #934
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    HAHA! see! see! shoot events, i'm very used to a BG bah. unless its for leisure then no issue la. went universal studio last week, no BG for me then.

    this weekend ah? sat/sun?
    i shoot 1 whole day lor...sunday would be good..cos sat got to work..

  15. #935
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i shoot 1 whole day lor...sunday would be good..cos sat got to work..
    I'm free on Sunday. =)

  16. #936

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    sunday working , saturday off. but tmr going CSC for the privilege purchase programme. exchanging an EOS500 for the 550D to play with video!.

  17. #937

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by jlkk76 View Post
    i shoot 1 whole day lor...sunday would be good..cos sat got to work..
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    I'm free on Sunday. =)
    aiyah.. can't liao. jimmy and ryan can go shoot!
    Licence to shoot.

  18. #938

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    sunday working , saturday off. but tmr going CSC for the privilege purchase programme. exchanging an EOS500 for the 550D to play with video!.
    yum. new toy to play with!!
    Licence to shoot.

  19. #939

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    yum. new toy to play with!!
    yaaaaa!! now have to wait for them to bring from warehouse to CSC then they'll sms me.

  20. #940
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    I also free on sat and sunday.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •