Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 840 of 945

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

  1. #821

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    er forgot to say, i've my 50 1.8 for 2yrs now, barely used for 5 times (inclusive of those times i took out and like "tested" shots around my house) aiyah. i'm really not a prime person..

    how ah. would e 135 b a nice prime to start with? but hor, it'll break my bank.. so a bit out also. haha.
    Licence to shoot.

  2. #822

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    You should be looking at 14mm f/2.8 II, 24mm f/1.4 II, 35mm f/1.4, 50mm f/1.2, 85mm f/1.2 II, 135mm f/2 and 200mm f/2.8 II.
    hmm. think i'll leave the wide to a zoom, 17-40.

    was thinking of portraits/close ups, so maybe a 50 and above range bah. but then, not willing spend e $
    Licence to shoot.

  3. #823
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui
    er forgot to say, i've my 50 1.8 for 2yrs now, barely used for 5 times (inclusive of those times i took out and like "tested" shots around my house) aiyah. i'm really not a prime person..

    how ah. would e 135 b a nice prime to start with? but hor, it'll break my bank.. so a bit out also. haha.
    Me too when I got my 50/1.8, sold it after became paper weight. But once u hv the 50mm eldest brudder, u won't look back!

  4. #824

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    Me too when I got my 50/1.8, sold it after became paper weight. But once u hv the 50mm eldest brudder, u won't look back!
    wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #825
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui

    wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm
    U try & see for yourself!

  6. #826

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    U try & see for yourself!
    hmmmm. ok, maybe when we have a meetup, anyone can try poison me then?
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #827

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm
    got difference one

  8. #828
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth

    got difference one
    light vs heavy!!

  9. #829

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    light vs heavy!!
    ah, this one v.important ah!
    Licence to shoot.

  10. #830
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui

    ah, this one v.important ah!
    I was referring to the aftermath of your wallet!!

  11. #831

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    I was referring to the aftermath of your wallet!!
    oh.. that if it's empty to start with, haa, dont even need to consider
    Licence to shoot.

  12. #832

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    Are these L?
    If they ain't L, what are they?
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  13. #833

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    U try & see for yourself!
    f/1.2
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  14. #834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui

    wah serious ah? but thot both also 50mm
    Wah lau eh.. The brother is sweet like honey. The dof it can bring to ur 5D2 is just pure awesome-ness.

    Eh, how abt the 85 f/1.2L II?another sweet sweet lens.

    Using it for my past few wedding and my 24-70 just lies in my pouch sleeping. Lol.

  15. #835
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh

    If they ain't L, what are they?
    L=Lens

  16. #836

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Wah lau eh.. The brother is sweet like honey. The dof it can bring to ur 5D2 is just pure awesome-ness.

    Eh, how abt the 85 f/1.2L II?another sweet sweet lens.

    Using it for my past few wedding and my 24-70 just lies in my pouch sleeping. Lol.
    tht lens is a beast

  17. #837
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth

    tht lens is a beast
    it is a slow beast that can produce nice bokeh!!! Mk2 ver is slightly better than mk1.

  18. #838

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    it is a slow beast that can produce nice bokeh!!! Mk2 ver is slightly better than mk1.
    actually i think the slow is up to individual uh..

  19. #839

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    L=Lens
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  20. #840
    Senior Member jlkk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    2,148

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    damn...


    heretalk only abt BBB nia...

Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 173237404142434447 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •