Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    no leh.. 1 female cousin, 1 dad, 1 brother.. 2 : 1 guys advise me don't waste time with manual since now the trend is auto cars! And most who had their license don't want to drive a manual car also. that's their rationalisation la.
    think about it this way..

lets say anything happen then only got manual car. then what.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    wah so much..

lol i paid about 1.2 - 1.3 total.
    Boh bian mah, cos take peak hours lesson after work so all the surcharges kicks in ($78 per lesson, peak hours + fixed group + fixed instructor). Inflation this year .

Usually, without peak and surcharge is only 1.5k ~ 1.8k nia. I also wasted some lessons due to work commitments... haiz... if not I think only 18 lessons can go TP liao ...

hah don say girls la, now if got auto also i drive auto..

the morning jam damn shag one le.

take manual, you get the versatility driving either. hehe
    Actually, I'm driving an Auto car now. My cousin's Honda Civic 1.6l which she lend to me till march. Very convenient during jams but I missed the gearbox .

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Take manual.

I just passed my driving test about a month ago. Total takes about 9 months as I only go for my driving on Mondays and sometimes Mondays + Wednesday / Friday.

I learned at BBDC with fixed instructor and it can be faster if I have the time to cramp my practical lessons and time to study my BTT and FTT. The thing which drags me is my FTT as I forget to book 2 months before my last practical lesson aka 5.1. In the end, I have to wait till I come back from China holidays then take my TP test.

I suggest that you cramp your lessons if you want to complete within 6 months. 3 practical lessons per week plus 3 more practice lessons after your 5.1. So to complete about 25 lessons, you will need 2.5 months. During the mist of taking your practical, fork out your saturday mornings for theory lessons and tests. Try to complete your Basic Theory lessons and Test within the first month, then proceed to Final theory lessons for the next month. Book your Final Theory Test (FTT) immediately after completing your last final theory lesson as it can be more than a month away for your slot. Total 2 Basic lessons + 1 BTT and 2 Final lessons + FTT = 3.5 months.

Once your cleared your theories, try to stick to your 3 practical lessons per week as I recommend you to immediately book for your TP test after passing your FTT. Book the test date on the 6th month so you can start to adjust your practical lessons and computerised lesson for the time that is between your FTT passing day and TP test date which will be about 2 months gap.

One advice is to take 2 practice lesson just before TP test date. As such, it will practice lesson > practice lesson > TP test. This will ensure that you are familiarized with the circuit and the road. For circuit, do it normal speed, not too slow.

It is important for you to choose the right instructor and stick to him/her as different instructors always confused you with their own advices, too many for one simple thing like turning into junction and filtering of lanes. I fixed to only 2 main instructors and their advices are quite similar so I managed to pass my 5.1 by 22nd lesson and passed my TP through 1 test. Total damaged due to fixed group & instructor surcharge, 2.1k = 7D body .
    wah.... loads of information and very gd advices here! if i'm to learn will also go to bbdc. ask u hor, is it advisable that i do my theory tests private then the practical in school? Kindof confused by their system/structure. Saw that it is compulsory to go thru' their 4 sessions of theory classes even if you've passed the BT! or is it a full package now? you either choose private right from the start to finish or to follow the school through out?

Think manual.. er not sure if 1 try will do.. haa, maybe 6months is a bit tooo tight.
    Licence to shoot.

wah.... loads of information and very gd advices here! if i'm to learn will also go to bbdc. ask u hor, is it advisable that i do my theory tests private then the practical in school? Kindof confused by their system/structure. Saw that it is compulsory to go thru' their 4 sessions of theory classes even if you've passed the BT! or is it a full package now? you either choose private right from the start to finish or to follow the school through out?

Think manual.. er not sure if 1 try will do.. haa, maybe 6months is a bit tooo tight.
    6 months more than enough for bike. HEHHE.

You can switch from private to school but you still have to attend that 4 theory lessons even if you passed the tests. $3.21 per lesson .

Quote Originally Posted by xhui
    For those who are drivers hor, you think I should just take my class 3 driving manual or auto license ah?? Then, is 6months enough to complete the whole process? (think for auto maybe hor?) think think. got up to july before school starts again. Thought of doing something productive la.
    Manual will be preferred. As for how fast you can complete the course, it depends on your progress and the test date available.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

6 months more than enough for bike. HEHHE.
    parents were screaming so violently when i raised the POSSIBILITY of me taking class 2 loh.

You can switch from private to school but you still have to attend that 4 theory lessons even if you passed the tests. $3.21 per lesson .
    ohh, so in essence, rather just sign up for school right from the beginning and go through the theory lessons for your theory tests huh?? aiyo. so many times have to go down then.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    Manual will be preferred. As for how fast you can complete the course, it depends on your progress and the test date available.
    am starting to wonder is it because i asked the qns in a "geek" forum
    Licence to shoot.

ohh, so in essence, rather just sign up for school right from the beginning and go through the theory lessons for your theory tests huh?? aiyo. so many times have to go down then.
    That's what I did lor...

That's what I did lor...
    hmm. how evil of them

thanks joe, for the infor! if i get my lazy me off the chair, just might start all these soon.
    Licence to shoot.

Yes, evil... but my I still passed lah so they become lor... hahaha...

Shall we move on to something touchy? Are gals worse drivers than guys? no worries guys, i seemed to be one of the minority around here. :P
    Licence to shoot.

Shall we move on to something touchy? Are gals worse drivers than guys? no worries guys, i seemed to be one of the minority around here. :P
    cfm. HAHA

cfm. HAHA
    wei wei, must back up claims k!

then like that, maybe i should wait for ppl to chauffer me around instead :P
    Licence to shoot.

Actually, it depends lah. Some gals can really drive better than guys. Just that the majority makes it looks as gals are worse drivers than guys in general only.

I admit, I'm a lousy P-Plater till date .

Actually, it depends lah. Some gals can really drive better than guys. Just that the majority makes it looks as gals are worse drivers than guys in general only.

I admit, I'm a lousy P-Plater till date .
    It's almost 6 years on the road for me, both 2 wheels & 4 wheels. I would say majority of the bad drivers I meet are the ladies & taxi drivers.

these spells bad omen for me..
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    It's almost 6 years on the road for me, both 2 wheels & 4 wheels. I would say majority of the bad drivers I meet are the ladies & taxi drivers.
    yes taxi drivers, they really heck care.

these spells bad omen for me..
    nvm, just let me know where and when you're driving, then i avoid going to those places

Anyone know if cathay got sell the Op/tech hand strap?