Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by Yoh

Checked it out. However it seems that it doesn't display the latest post in the thread though it merely pushes the thread to the top of the list.
    I think u can check it under 'current'

Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    I think u can check it under 'current'
    Still the same. It will only display the thread name and first post of the thread. However it does not display the latest post in the thread.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Still the same. It will only display the thread name and first post of the thread. However it does not display the latest post in the thread.
    Yah, I notice that too. Best is to show the latest post of the thread.

Yah, I notice that too. Best is to show the latest post of the thread.
    Yup. Otherwise it would be as good as just shifting up of the thread and display new threads.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

I just got to "more" then can see if got any new posts in my subscribed threads

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    I just got to "more" then can see if got any new posts in my subscribed threads
    I'm looking at it in general terms though. Subscribe to thread is one way but it would be good to have the new post reflected at each thread listing to make it convenient for the users.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

Smilies won't display as icons... lol

Smilies won't display as icons... lol
    P e r s p e c t i v e

For those who are drivers hor, you think I should just take my class 3 driving manual or auto license ah?? Then, is 6months enough to complete the whole process? (think for auto maybe hor?) think think. got up to july before school starts again. Thought of doing something productive la.
    Licence to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    For those who are drivers hor, you think I should just take my class 3 driving manual or auto license ah?? Then, is 6months enough to complete the whole process? (think for auto maybe hor?) think think. got up to july before school starts again. Thought of doing something productive la.
    manual.

go private. ( now still got private? not sure so long liao since i pass haha. )

if go for sch if u chiong i think maybe a year? there abouts.

if still got pvt will be faster.

don't waste time taking auto, just learn manual

wah.. responses here so different from friends who advised me to go auto and not waste time on manual hmm. that means i still need a year thereafter huh. maybe just do my theories first then. since come Jul is my start of school till Jul 2012..

but manual.. erm, that difficult ah??
    Licence to shoot.

wah.. responses here so different from friends who advised me to go auto and not waste time on manual hmm. that means i still need a year thereafter huh. maybe just do my theories first then. since come Jul is my start of school till Jul 2012..

your friends charbor issit?

think of it this way, you learn manual, you can still drive auto car. but if you learn auto, you only can drive auto car.

Take manual.

I just passed my driving test about a month ago. Total takes about 9 months as I only go for my driving on Mondays and sometimes Mondays + Wednesday / Friday.

I learned at BBDC with fixed instructor and it can be faster if I have the time to cramp my practical lessons and time to study my BTT and FTT. The thing which drags me is my FTT as I forget to book 2 months before my last practical lesson aka 5.1. In the end, I have to wait till I come back from China holidays then take my TP test.

I suggest that you cramp your lessons if you want to complete within 6 months. 3 practical lessons per week plus 3 more practice lessons after your 5.1. So to complete about 25 lessons, you will need 2.5 months. During the mist of taking your practical, fork out your saturday mornings for theory lessons and tests. Try to complete your Basic Theory lessons and Test within the first month, then proceed to Final theory lessons for the next month. Book your Final Theory Test (FTT) immediately after completing your last final theory lesson as it can be more than a month away for your slot. Total 2 Basic lessons + 1 BTT and 2 Final lessons + FTT = 3.5 months.

Once your cleared your theories, try to stick to your 3 practical lessons per week as I recommend you to immediately book for your TP test after passing your FTT. Book the test date on the 6th month so you can start to adjust your practical lessons and computerised lesson for the time that is between your FTT passing day and TP test date which will be about 2 months gap.

One advice is to take 2 practice lesson just before TP test date. As such, it will practice lesson > practice lesson > TP test. This will ensure that you are familiarized with the circuit and the road. For circuit, do it normal speed, not too slow.

It is important for you to choose the right instructor and stick to him/her as different instructors always confused you with their own advices, too many for one simple thing like turning into junction and filtering of lanes. I fixed to only 2 main instructors and their advices are quite similar so I managed to pass my 5.1 by 22nd lesson and passed my TP through 1 test. Total damaged due to fixed group & instructor surcharge, 2.1k = 7D body .

Usually, girls like to take auto as they hate to half clutch on the pedal which is quite tiring at times.

I still take manual. Like fleaz mentioned, manual can still drive manual & auto. Auto can only drive auto. If you travel overseas (mostly europe countries) and rent a car, most of them will be manual or they call it "Standard" drive over there.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Take manual.

I just passed my driving test about a month ago. Total takes about 9 months as I only go for my driving on Mondays and sometimes Mondays + Wednesday / Friday.

I learned at BBDC with fixed instructor and it can be faster if I have the time to cramp my practical lessons and time to study my BTT and FTT. The thing which drags me is my FTT as I forget to book 2 months before my last practical lesson aka 5.1. In the end, I have to wait till I come back from China holidays then take my TP test.

I suggest that you cramp your lessons if you want to complete within 6 months. 3 practical lessons per week plus 3 more practice lessons after your 5.1. So to complete about 25 lessons, you will need 2.5 months. During the mist of taking your practical, fork out your saturday mornings for theory lessons and tests. Try to complete your Basic Theory lessons and Test within the first month, then proceed to Final theory lessons for the next month. Book your Final Theory Test (FTT) immediately after completing your last final theory lesson as it can be more than a month away for your slot. Total 2 Basic lessons + 1 BTT and 2 Final lessons + FTT = 3.5 months.

Once your cleared your theories, try to stick to your 3 practical lessons per week as I recommend you to immediately book for your TP test after passing your FTT. Book the test date on the 6th month so you can start to adjust your practical lessons and computerised lesson for the time that is between your FTT passing day and TP test date which will be about 2 months gap.

One advice is to take 2 practice lesson just before TP test date. As such, it will practice lesson > practice lesson > TP test. This will ensure that you are familiarized with the circuit and the road. For circuit, do it normal speed, not too slow.

It is important for you to choose the right instructor and stick to him/her as different instructors always confused you with their own advices, too many for one simple thing like turning into junction and filtering of lanes. I fixed to only 2 main instructors and their advices are quite similar so I managed to pass my 5.1 by 22nd lesson and passed my TP through 1 test. Total damaged due to fixed group & instructor surcharge, 2.1k = 7D body .
    wah so much..

lol i paid about 1.2 - 1.3 total.

Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Usually, girls like to take auto as they hate to half clutch on the pedal which is quite tiring at times.
    hah don say girls la, now if got auto also i drive auto..

the morning jam damn shag one le.

take manual, you get the versatility driving either. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
    think of it this way, you learn manual, you can still drive auto car. but if you learn auto, you only can drive auto car.
    no leh.. 1 female cousin, 1 dad, 1 brother.. 2 : 1 guys advise me don't waste time with manual since now the trend is auto cars! And most who had their license don't want to drive a manual car also. that's their rationalisation la.
    Licence to shoot.