Page 18 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 945

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

  1. #341

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    I think who ever responded here, are here. uh, as for the rest..
    hw the tammy?

  2. #342
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    It may be a refurbished HDD.
    it is brand new unopen in sealed box.

  3. #343
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoh View Post
    I have 3!
    I sold off my AT900T (1pc) & still hv one more which I intend to sell. Now using Arc Z Slash and is looking for another one arc z slash.

  4. #344

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    hw the tammy?
    no offers at all... sob. i might need to make a loss liao.............
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #345
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    how coming or not joe. LOL. 2 months le. sure can whack something.
    LoL... Me rubber timing leh... Can't confirm now. I'm saving up for Sigma 70-200/2.8 leh. Just BBB a flat and ring. Now a broke man Liao...

  6. #346

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    LoL... Me rubber timing leh... Can't confirm now. I'm saving up for Sigma 70-200/2.8 leh. Just BBB a flat and ring. Now a broke man Liao...
    ouch. lol super big buys.

    wah siggy 70 200!.

  7. #347

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    it is brand new unopen in sealed box.
    Well still can be refurbished. Just like how manufacturers re-package the refurbished items as though they are new. Its a usual practice in the industry. And if you really get a new one, then perhaps they ran out of replacement units.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  8. #348

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by scud View Post
    I sold off my AT900T (1pc) & still hv one more which I intend to sell. Now using Arc Z Slash and is looking for another one arc z slash.
    Mine are classics.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  9. #349

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807646

    too good to be true? with 24-105L somemore. lol. post count 0 ? *shrug*
    Licence to shoot.

  10. #350

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807646

    too good to be true? with 24-105L somemore. lol. post count 0 ? *shrug*
    Do a search on the email address.
    P e r s p e c t i v e

  11. #351
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Yipee,my 2 mths bonus is around the corner.Get go shop shop shop..........

  12. #352
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Yipee,my 2 mths bonus is around the corner.Get go shop shop shop..........
    Wow! Time for you to BBB all the way liao... Follow xhui and jimmy to hoot 5DM2 ?

  13. #353
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    ouch. lol super big buys.

    wah siggy 70 200!.
    LoL... ya lor. Love the bokeh of siggy, very chio .

  14. #354
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=807646

    too good to be true? with 24-105L somemore. lol. post count 0 ? *shrug*
    Hey xhui, spotted you at City Hall mrt station just now about 6 plus. Saw you walking towards East West line toward Joo Koon . Didn't call you cause my train came just seconds later...

  15. #355

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Hey xhui, spotted you at City Hall mrt station just now about 6 plus. Saw you walking towards East West line toward Joo Koon . Didn't call you cause my train came just seconds later...
    ah! yah, i'm a bit stoned also haa.

    so you won't be joining us on either e 11 or 12th??
    Licence to shoot.

  16. #356
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    ah! yah, i'm a bit stoned also haa.

    so you won't be joining us on either e 11 or 12th??
    Maybe just join to see you guys BBB lor but you know lah, my rubber timing can be stretched till quite late one lor. Will sms you if I'm able to join in on that day.

  17. #357

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    LoL... ya lor. Love the bokeh of siggy, very chio .
    i got the 135L last month, damn creamy the bokeh!

  18. #358
    Senior Member NovJoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ~Sunny Little Island~
    Posts
    5,651

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i got the 135L last month, damn creamy the bokeh!
    OMG!!! Drooling....

    But must've cost a bomb ...

  19. #359

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    Maybe just join to see you guys BBB lor but you know lah, my rubber timing can be stretched till quite late one lor. Will sms you if I'm able to join in on that day.
    okie! den after that can go makan or go for a coffee drink tog or something
    Licence to shoot.

  20. #360

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by NovJoe View Post
    OMG!!! Drooling....

    But must've cost a bomb ...
    1.3 + from slrr.

    i sold my g10 and fisheye for it.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •