Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 945

Thread: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

  1. #201

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    sadly thats the only bbb i can afford these days. HAHAHA.

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    sadly thats the only bbb i can afford these days. HAHAHA.
    Can help me get the 70-200 mug?

    Let me know the price and I pay you.

    Mass sales at $70.. WTH man.

  3. #203

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanG View Post
    Can help me get the 70-200 mug?

    Let me know the price and I pay you.

    Mass sales at $70.. WTH man.
    70? i thought it was 50+ lol! so ex.

    anyway the one i bought from no more. it was $1.99 with delivery of $20. i checked now and the cheapest is 30+, i can pm u the link if u want.

  4. #204

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    wah. for the 24-105 mug, at ebay about $20+ (incl shipping) can get liao~!

    hmm. should i get the one with the thermal inlay (stainless steel inlay) or just get the plastic one leh??
    Last edited by xhui; 8th August 2010 at 11:23 PM.
    Licence to shoot.

  5. #205

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    wah. for the 24-105 mug, at ebay about $20+ (incl shipping) can get liao~!

    hmm. should i get the one with the thermal inlay (stainless steel inlay) or just get the plastic one leh??
    my one is normal one. =( when i buy tht time no stainless steel one. but i just use it for display. hahaha.

  6. #206

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    my one is normal one. =( when i buy tht time no stainless steel one. but i just use it for display. hahaha.
    aiyah, display can la! me want to use drink hot stuffs.. a bit wary of china stuffs actually
    Licence to shoot.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    70? i thought it was 50+ lol! so ex.

    anyway the one i bought from no more. it was $1.99 with delivery of $20. i checked now and the cheapest is 30+, i can pm u the link if u want.
    Ok. PM me the link.

  8. #208
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    It seem like you guys are prepare your gears heading down to shoot fire works at the pandang or marine square for the national day today this evening and the shows will be live telecast on the T.V on every channal.

  9. #209

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    No leh. I'm staying home to enjoy what's left of today..need to recharge for work and school again!
    Licence to shoot.

  10. #210

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    not going also. haha.

  11. #211
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Just got home but on the way back saw many people coming out from marina and pandang.Very crowded.

  12. #212

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    No leh. I'm staying home to enjoy what's left of today..need to recharge for work and school again!
    how's your triggers. good or not, feel like buying 1 set for travel.

  13. #213

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    how's your triggers. good or not, feel like buying 1 set for travel.
    Yeah! it's been working great, definitely value for $$!! thinking of getting the other cable to allow me to free my hotshoe mount for my remote release trigger! er.. now which cable is that i need..

    ==

    is it this one? > link
    Last edited by xhui; 11th August 2010 at 04:05 PM.
    Licence to shoot.

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Under the Stars
    Posts
    2,122

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Busy busy busy.. So many people for me to shoot... LOL!

    And learning a lot of languages as the days go by.

  15. #215

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by xhui View Post
    Yeah! it's been working great, definitely value for $$!! thinking of getting the other cable to allow me to free my hotshoe mount for my remote release trigger! er.. now which cable is that i need..

    ==

    is it this one? > link
    mmm not sure. think this allows u to use the 602 as a shutter release.

  16. #216

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    wah YOH selling 17-55 2.8 ehh
    Gripped 450D | 18-55 IS | 55-250 IS | 50 f1.8 | 580 EX II

  17. #217
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    It seem very quite here after the National Day.Now it the 7th month of the Chinese calendar.

  18. #218
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    It seems like the outing getting lesser.

  19. #219

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    It seems like the outing getting lesser.
    lol. got outing meh

  20. #220
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,462

    Default Re: COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

    The last one I went with you guys were at the Hort Park.

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •