Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Prank

This thread was started by oeyvind about his misfortune. Some people gave him their symphaties, some offered help, some offered different angle of viewing things. Why has it turned to bashing??
    I don't think this will benefit oeyvind at all right??

I don't agree with troll, but he put across his point without trying to be personal or even offensive so I respect him for that.

Now my symphaty goes out not just to oeyvind but also to troll/sin.

Regards....

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon
    This thread was started by oeyvind about his misfortune. Some people gave him their symphaties, some offered help, some offered different angle of viewing things. Why has it turned to bashing??

I don't agree with troll, but he put across his point without trying to be personal or even offensive so I respect him for that.

Regards....
    is someone being bashed? or is someone being super-sensitive?
    or being historical?
    i dunno man.... all i know is i luv to feed 'em til they're fat!
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    is someone being bashed? or is someone being super-sensitive?
    or being historical?
    i dunno man.... all i know is i luv to feed 'em til they're fat!
    My apologies if I'm being super-sensitive or hysterical (this is what you actually meant to type right? )
    Would relieve me much if all these were just for fun

My apologies if I'm being super-sensitive or hysterical (this is what you actually meant to type right? )
    Would relieve me much if all these were just for fun
    brandon.... not referring to u lah!

and i meant HISTORICAL (as in always dredging up the past)

you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    brandon.... not referring to u lah!

and i meant HISTORICAL (as in always dredging up the past)

woops

Oh well.. gonna stop kaypohing now and wish oeyvind the best of luck in his case.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Troll
    I understand not the point of the question.

"Why DO you have to eat, if you know that you will BE hungry again later on?"

I think that's a biological question. U DO know that eating is a biological need, don't you?

And I still don't understand what that question has to do with what we're discussing here?

And Cheers to you too, Knight.
    Well, because they way you telling people is useless to act because this will happen again and again....... I just wonder if will you stop eating if someone telling you that you will hungry again later on?
    Past 5pm already but you still around and kicking.....
    He...he...he...
    Cheers,
    Thedi David
    W204FL

Regards....
    I am definitely one who was guilty of bashing Troll. And I feel sorry for him in some ways as well.

However I would do it again if I come across a similar response. His opinion smacks of a "I told you so" attitude and essentially implies that oeyvind was to blame. Perhaps oeyvind could have been more careful with dispensing his handphone details but it is not necessary to keep harping on that. It is not necessary for a viewpoint to be offensive by being vulgar - his is highly offensive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456