Thread: Big Thanks to Brett!

Thumbs up Big Thanks to Brett!

Really fruitful day for today's course on Studio Photography for all of us who have attended the basic Studio Photography course at Linear Studio

Gave us quite an insight and the way of corrective lightings...

Although a crash course but Brett was kind enuff to guide newbies like us along the way when we are shooting (though I have to say I perform worst in class )

Three cheerz for Brett

as ive always said
    follow the right teacher

upz for brett and his student

Quote Originally Posted by Dino
    Really fruitful day for today's course on Studio Photography for all of us who have attended the basic Studio Photography course at Linear Studio

Gave us quite an insight and the way of corrective lightings...

Although a crash course but Brett was kind enuff to guide newbies like us along the way when we are shooting (though I have to say I perform worst in class )

Three cheerz for Brett
    I can't agree more!

It's really informative & insightful for a studio photography nerd like me. Brett was very encouraging and helpful though I was trembling like a little girl. I hope I didn't look like an idiot being the only girl in class

Boy...I'm starting to studio photography

Thanks Brett for everything...looking forward to my studio session 2 weeks later!

Ayoo say me until likedat very pai sei (shy) one leh ~

As always I try my best to provide what I can in my humble studio, we'll definately see more of each other in time to come ! Cheers ppl and have a good week ahead !

Many Thanks to the workshop participants and best regards,

Brett Lu