Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bag Reccomendation(again) for quick accessible of lens

Default Re: Bag Reccomendation(again) for quick accessible of lens

I've dropped by and tried UD 35, much more compact than i thought it will be. Really looks öbiang" but it will be good.

saw a brand that I'm not so familiar with, herringbone. Looks pretty decent with orange inserts. But my "upper management" says it doesn't suit me. so too bad..

after much experience shared and trying, I guess it's really best to make do without the laptop compartment. Without it, there are so many more options available!

Quote Originally Posted by rEv09 View Post
    I've dropped by and tried UD 35, much more compact than i thought it will be. Really looks öbiang" but it will be good.

saw a brand that I'm not so familiar with, herringbone. Looks pretty decent with orange inserts. But my "upper management" says it doesn't suit me. so too bad..

after much experience shared and trying, I guess it's really best to make do without the laptop compartment. Without it, there are so many more options available!
    If u like the tt ud35, then u should take a look @ the lowepro classified 160aw too. Have one and its a great bag.

I would recommend the Kata 3N1 22.
    Quick access+dedicated notebook compartment

No one think of crumpler's karachi outpost?
    Canon 1000D | 18-55mm f3.5-f5.6 IS | 24-105mm f4L IS

Quote Originally Posted by Aliva View Post
    I am using whicky & Cox... Smaller bro of Karachi Outpost ...

I never think, feel or experience that it is a quick accessible camera bag.

BTW it is a great bag...
    Life is like Photography, to improve, you have to keep shooting!

Domke shoulder bags. Recommend Domke F-1x if you bringing lots of gear for event shooting and Domke F-6 if you are going our for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by lucifer06 View Post
    If u like the tt ud35, then u should take a look @ the lowepro classified 160aw too. Have one and its a great bag.
    I currently own one of this, it's pretty decent however slightly too small for my current set-up. And the squarish design is a turn-off to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ismokeweed79 View Post
    I would recommend the Kata 3N1 22.
    Quick access+dedicated notebook compartment
    in terms of requirement, this bag might just fit me but........ the design is kinda too loud for me.

it looks like a camping bag but a very nice one! accessibility is a definite prob for this.

Quote Originally Posted by woeilee View Post
    Domke shoulder bags. Recommend Domke F-1x if you bringing lots of gear for event shooting and Domke F-6 if you are going our for a walk.
    the F-1x looks great! but it's alittle above my budget. *buy bag also so troublesome right*

Currently considering the Domke F-1x or maybe say the Crumpler 7MD. Went to try to 7MD, what I like about it is that it has the optional velcro for the main flap, this saves me the hassle of buckling back every time I make an emergency change of lens, or can choose to go w/o anytime. But the inserts can't be removed, so it's a camera bag for good.

No doubt karachi outpost is a great back, but it's not really accessible like TS wants it.
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

ok, I've decided to look for a crumpler 7million dollar and "zhng" my backpack if i need to bring my laptop around. thank you all!

The new range retrospective may be a choice for u too. True the ud35 is a geeky bag but it dun stand out as a camera bag as much as a Lowepro. The retrospective range look like e old style school bag. I would get it if I dun already have e ud series. Have fun
    Now I can't complain why my wife has so many bags since each bag serves a different purpose. This arguement goes both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by chanzdad View Post
    The new range retrospective may be a choice for u too. True the ud35 is a geeky bag but it dun stand out as a camera bag as much as a Lowepro. The retrospective range look like e old style school bag. I would get it if I dun already have e ud series. Have fun
    Now I can't complain why my wife has so many bags since each bag serves a different purpose. This arguement goes both ways.
    exactly! I have nothing to say whenever my gf wants to look at bags now. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12