Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Share something to newbies

  1. #1
    Member lccwinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    171

    Smile Share something to newbies

    Hi CS friends,

    I found this book is nice for those still dilemma to choose the DSLR or other PnS camera.
    Happy reading. Take more photo from this beautiful world.

    http://manuals.makeuseof.com.s3.amaz...hotography.pdf

    Regards,
    Winson
    Canon EOS 500D
    My Album

  2. #2
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Share something to newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by lccwinson View Post
    Hi CS friends,

    I found this book is nice for those still dilemma to choose the DSLR or other PnS camera.
    Happy reading. Take more photo from this beautiful world.

    http://manuals.makeuseof.com.s3.amaz...hotography.pdf

    Regards,
    Winson
    Thanks for sharing. Now we know how to reply newbies...

  3. #3

    Default Re: Share something to newbies

    Thanks for sharing Winson

    Perhaps can put this up as a sticky?
    5D3|1740L|70200F4L|40

  4. #4
    Member lccwinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: Share something to newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Now we know how to reply newbies...
    Quote Originally Posted by mimik07 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Winson

    Perhaps can put this up as a sticky?
    Hi daredevil & Mimik,

    You are most welcome. Good things must share up, learn togather..This is why ClubSnap build up.
    Maybe can request admin to out this link as main page for newbies reference.. this is good idea.
    Canon EOS 500D
    My Album

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •