Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why my shots turn out like this? crap

Default Re: Why my shots turn out like this? crap

how long is the shot to the point where you had it developed? Could it be that your film got exposed to sunlight or light? When was the last time you used your camera? Is the whole roll of film had the same soft effect? Ask the developer the smudges on your photos too. The blots looks like your camera is dusty or their developing machine is.
    Last edited by garbled; 14th July 2010 at 11:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garbled View Post
    how long is the shot to the point where you had it developed? Could it be that your film got exposed to sunlight or light? When was the last time you used your camera? Is the whole roll of film had the same soft effect? Ask the developer the smudges on your photos too. The blots looks like your camera is dusty or their developing machine is.
    From the looks of the texture, it doesn't look like light leaks or dust. It looks like something is bad, either the film, or the chemical, machine, something...

Long time never use film..
    Could it be the camera is leaking some lubricant onto the film? Did u check your camera film loading area?

Maybe can post at the Rangerfinder subforum..for better answer
    Last edited by JW73; 15th July 2010 at 09:48 AM.

Blog Entries

looks like an uncleaned or poorly maintained roller or brush within the machine

let me guess........ the negative has streaks of dried stains on them ?
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

looks like the chimerical is very weak and dirty, using a piece of rug to wipe the film after processing.

FIY, they won't give you money back, will compensate you a new roll of film the most.

and if you want to mention the shop you went, do it properly, don't just say Kodak, and all the other Kodak labs will be affected, which is unfair to them.

Quote Originally Posted by idi0tekue View Post
    i sent it to kodak for developing. was charged 7 dollars. i want my money back.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    looks like the chimerical is very weak and dirty, using a piece of rug to wipe the film after processing.

FIY, they won't give you money back, will compensate you a new roll of film the most.

and if you want to mention the shop you went, do it properly, don't just say Kodak, and all the other Kodak labs will be affected, which is unfair to them.
    and i agree with this. very likely its contamination while processing. just show them, get a roll of film back, and dun go back store again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12