Wonder any bros out there can enlighten me about the DSLR Image Sensor issue:
Assume there is no dust on the sensor, history of camera is about 3 years, used AWB all the time, shuttle court not more than 20k, camera being treated like wife, used L lens most of the time, manual setting most time, ISO ranging from 100 to 1000, exposure is based on built-in meter. Questions are:
1) Why colour of photo is more plain & less vibrant than before?
2) Ever sent for sensor cleaning recently, it is the agent used for cleaning affect the above?
3) Life span of sensor is up? I understand that sensor can normally last more than 5 years. (correct me is I'm wrong)
4) If all these are because of faulty sensor, it is wise to replace the sensor even though it can cost one big hole in my pocket?
5) Does Canon Singapore provide this service & can share roughly how much it cost?
Thank you much in advance for sharing.