Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #141
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    although WC is over, but i still cant get over this song

    Video Missing

  2. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    full house riao
    just notice got a lot of CS @SAM photography course, o one know abt it? all full house riao.
    i tot u all got register for SAM, sumone updated huat, gotch DM and Awalk involvement de

  3. #143

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i tot u all got register for SAM, sumone updated huat, gotch DM and Awalk involvement de
    i know they both involve but i don't know got registration. no one say leh
    anyway full riao.... lol .... composition ah i can teach u

  4. #144

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    so bored... and hot weather..

  5. #145
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    35

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i know they both involve but i don't know got registration. no one say leh
    anyway full riao.... lol .... composition ah i can teach u
    i anti social, no shooting for me riao

  6. #146

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    i anti social, no shooting for me riao

    er.... make sure u return the close up filter to me before u quit
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 14th July 2010 at 02:39 PM.

  7. #147

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by mayngbt View Post
    who is daniel wu? u, anaconda or jkk????
    ish jkk rahs!

  8. #148

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Guys and girls, gave me your view on this test photos. Actual day wedding. Most of the photos is done at 2pm shoots when the couple have few minutes.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=38
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  9. #149

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Guys and girls, gave me your view on this test photos. Actual day wedding. Most of the photos is done at 2pm shoots when the couple have few minutes.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=38
    pix 1
    1.chinese people will not appreciate skin tone to be such yellow in color.
    2.horizontal line is out
    3.u want the reflection for what purpose? i suppose zoom in so can clearly see their facial expression is more important than to be artistic/creative

    pix 2
    1.the colour here is more acceptable among 4
    2.overexposed? can't see e details on their clothing.
    3.can photoshop away the chair beside the lady pat pat? the hand with camera on middle right? can change back the hair color of the guy at the bottom right? the color of the chair n the lady gown are the same color. the hand with camera is disgusting. thei blur hair is weird.

    pix 3
    1.this is a better portrait
    2.will it be better if crop away the front ground?

    pix 4
    1.totally out. cant c their face


    i dun think chinese race will like to have this kind of wedding photos, especially elder person.
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 14th July 2010 at 03:13 PM.

  10. #150

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Thanks Ah hee and kuantoh, appreciate the critiq. I have done few wedding in Infrared, for the chinese they prefer landscape and need to pose them away from the lenses so that the ghostly color is avoided. But latest trend in IR , they bring back the colors and the skin tones look normal. There are 12 filters for modded cam but in sg wedding infrared is still unpopular because wedding photog do not have modded camera.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  11. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    abang, in terms of IR photography, ur knowledge is definitely PRO level. No fight. In wedding photography, a few creative IR shots can make it up the wall and into albums, but too much of it will spoil the broth coz ultimately, its the moment and expressions that makes the day. 3 and 4 like i mentioned does have the composition and feel, but 1 and 2 totally cannot.

  12. #152

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Thanks Ah hee and kuantoh, appreciate the critiq. I have done few wedding in Infrared, for the chinese they prefer landscape and need to pose them away from the lenses so that the ghostly color is avoided. But latest trend in IR , they bring back the colors and the skin tones look normal. There are 12 filters for modded cam but in sg wedding infrared is still unpopular because wedding photog do not have modded camera.
    abdul, for personal preference, i prefer to see their expression, look how happy they are, then so much space around. i dun think wedding photo need to be artistic (reflection).
    skin tone, hair color should b in normal. only the outdoor landscape one infra could be nice, due to green is not that green, sky is white.

    just my 2 cents.

  13. #153

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    today is a bad bad day, everyone is my target
    tata

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    today is a bad bad day, everyone is my target
    tata
    ish okish... everyday lidat we used to it liao...

  15. #155

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    ish okish... everyday lidat we used to it liao...

  16. #156

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    In wedding photography, a few creative IR shots can make it up the wall and into albums, but too much of it will spoil the broth coz ultimately, its the moment and expressions that makes the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i prefer to see their expression, look how happy they are
    Yes. I agreed. I am having dilemma to go for expressions or landscapes in infrared. The camera I have is more to landscapes. Once again thank you for the input.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  17. #157

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Video Missing

  18. #158

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Video Missing

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    TCSS Cum Makan Session

    Welcome back nakapikachu pilot after a year long of flights. Let us meet for TCSS and makan!

    Date: 15th July 2010
    Time: 1900hrs onwards
    Location: Funan Food Court


    BBButties:

    1. kuantoh
    2. nakapi
    3. Jimmy81 (If naka buttie let me pray his 24/1.4 i ghost!)
    4. StrifeYun (try moi best not to be piolet )
    5. elefant
    6. lkkang
    7. zh3ng
    8. iszan
    9. Redsun

  20. #160

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Guys and girls, gave me your view on this test photos. Actual day wedding. Most of the photos is done at 2pm shoots when the couple have few minutes.
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=38
    only 4 works for me.

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •