Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #81

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    no leh. i never update. i still on jb 3.something.

    just dunno why this morning it suddenly like that.
    ic... then i duno y. mine okay so far ok.

  2. #82

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    any of u's iphone FB app keep crashing when it open?
    ya, crashing today.

  3. #83
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i suut macro also, the dragonfly
    wah got lotus, can bo bi our thread ping ping an an

  4. #84
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    ic... then i duno y. mine okay so far ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    ya, crashing today.
    i think ish happening to quite a few ppl. i saw FB ppl complaining too

  5. #85

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    now serve NS sho dangerous! rucky ish ORD liao

    fwah rans eh! really "thinking" soldiers lei, even primary school children also know that one shouldn't take shelter underneath trees during "Cat 1"!

    they ish want to chao keng MC issit?

  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    i suut macro also, the dragonfly
    fwah! chiur dwagon sho small...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    wah got lotus, can bo bi our thread ping ping an an
    tis ish de notch simple... wait ish de tio pm.

  7. #87
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fwah rans eh! really "thinking" soldiers lei, even primary school children also know that one shouldn't take shelter underneath trees during "Cat 1"!

    they ish want to chao keng MC issit?
    haha i think i ish will do the same too becos when i put on the army helmet, my stupidity auto +10 level up.

  8. #88
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    fwah rans eh! really "thinking" soldiers lei, even primary school children also know that one shouldn't take shelter underneath trees during "Cat 1"!

    they ish want to chao keng MC issit?
    when you are inside a jungle, everywhere is trees. its impossible to find no trees...
    Just DON'T LOOK FOR THE TALLEST TREE !!!!

  9. #89

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    haha i think i ish will do the same too becos when i put on the army helmet, my stupidity auto +10 level up.
    haha...but they ish Orcifer to be lei...different sexpectations from man lei...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    when you are inside a jungle, everywhere is trees. its impossible to find no trees...
    Just DON'T LOOK FOR THE TALLEST TREE !!!!
    its a defense sexercise, i think they scared stay in the trench will kenna drown. also, in the Marsiling area where they dig trenches, not much trees left. the hills mostly botak ones.

  10. #90
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    its a defense sexercise, i think they scared stay in the trench will kenna drown. also, in the Marsiling area where they dig trenches, not much trees left. the hills mostly botak ones.
    If you know how to dig a trench properly, the water / rain will not get into your trench one. You need to dig water passage way around the trenches so that water can by-pass it. You can even put layers of poncho under-neath the structure to prevent water getting directly into the area.

  11. #91
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    haha...but they ish Orcifer to be lei...different sexpectations from man lei...



    its a defense sexercise, i think they scared stay in the trench will kenna drown. also, in the Marsiling area where they dig trenches, not much trees left. the hills mostly botak ones.
    too shag already cannot think !

  12. #92

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    If you know how to dig a trench properly, the water / rain will not get into your trench one. You need to dig water passage way around the trenches so that water can by-pass it. You can even put layers of poncho under-neath the structure to prevent water getting directly into the area.
    ya, that's in theory. but but but chius oso OCT before, OCT standard and your Commando standard ish different one. OCT just need to wayang and get PSC scholarship can riaos, just go through motion. who cares about digging a proper trench?

  13. #93

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    too shag already cannot think !
    hanor...

  14. #94
    Member/Tangshooter lohkam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ClubSNAP
    Posts
    398

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow buttie... how ish chiu in koochiing?
    I ish guut in Kuching .hey I wh heard chiu success in chiur marriage proposal ??? Congwatez
    Don't be afraid to shoot, it will not repeat twice

  15. #95

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    huaaat ah....

  16. #96

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    I ish guut in Kuching .hey I wh heard chiu success in chiur marriage proposal ??? Congwatez
    huen i grow up, i huan to rike KT korkor, haf 100% suckcess lecord in mehliage poposers.....

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by lohkam View Post
    I ish guut in Kuching .hey I wh heard chiu success in chiur marriage proposal ??? Congwatez
    tank chiu buttie... moi ish de cannot BBB too much liao.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pauche View Post
    huen i grow up, i huan to rike KT korkor, haf 100% suckcess lecord in mehliage poposers.....
    errrr... moi ish de gotch fail bepor huan... ish de rong thyme history.

  18. #98

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    errrr... moi ish de gotch fail bepor huan... ish de rong thyme history.
    history notch impt, rast time poriceman wear shorts. most impt ish this time chius ish pass!

  19. #99

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    history notch impt, rast time poriceman wear shorts. Most impt ish this time chius ish pass!


    u all should get married, cover me with love
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 14th July 2010 at 11:28 AM.

  20. #100

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    U ALL SHOULD GET MARRIED, COVER ME WITH LOVE
    please come my house.....let my wife and me shower u with our love

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •