Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 1006

Thread: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

  1. #701

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Wahh... good choice with Tamron 180mm ~ though you might want to look at sigma direction also.

    BBB soon and I can convert my night shoot to night macro shoot.
    night macro i can shoot with close up filter.. no issue bro.
    as long as i'm free i will join outing.
    btw bro, i thinking of woodland waterfront shoot sunset also.
    u can consider this place if u can't think of any place for night shoot.

  2. #702
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    night macro i can shoot with close up filter.. no issue bro.
    as long as i'm free i will join outing.
    btw bro, i thinking of woodland waterfront shoot sunset also.
    u can consider this place if u can't think of any place for night shoot.
    next week take orb go there soot wan? hahaha...

  3. #703

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    next week take orb go there soot wan? hahaha...
    y need to take off? go weekend lor
    take off also can. i'm thinking of clear another half day leave this week
    Last edited by juste_millieu; 21st July 2010 at 10:01 AM.

  4. #704

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    btw bro, i thinking of woodland waterfront shoot sunset also.
    u can consider this place if u can't think of any place for night shoot.
    yesterday, me oso told musselman that we should organise one sunset outing to Woodlands waterfront!

  5. #705

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    yesterday, me oso told musselman that we should organise one sunset outing to Woodlands waterfront!
    same idea. seldom go north side. after sunset can go dinner. before sunset tea break first, 2 fast food meal should b enough for me

  6. #706
    Member/Tangshooter falconite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    AMK | Tang Shooters
    Posts
    2,203

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    same idea. seldom go north side. after sunset can go dinner. before sunset tea break first, 2 fast food meal should b enough for me
    Okie.. Onz you all. As long I can go.. I go. Btw, Woodlands water front is just ontop of Admiralty Park...
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

  7. #707
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Gootz morleng!

  8. #708

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by falconite View Post
    Okie.. Onz you all. As long I can go.. I go. Btw, Woodlands water front is just ontop of Admiralty Park...
    izzit? i duno where is it.
    you organize i support

  9. #709

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Gootz morleng!
    good morning buttie

  10. #710
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    this weekend i gg woodlands.... checkpt to go into jb... haha...

  11. #711

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    this weekend i gg woodlands.... checkpt to go into jb... haha...

    i will find one day go in eat eat eat

  12. #712
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Gootz morleng!
    harlow jkk... ytd elefant buttee ish tell us a lot orb steamy things chiu hallz ish de loo inch hk... sho sextisfying...

  13. #713

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow jkk... ytd elefant buttee ish tell us a lot orb steamy things chiu hallz ish de loo inch hk... sho sextisfying...

  14. #714
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Some OC shots after billy shared his...










  15. #715
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...










  16. #716
    Member/Tangshooter zh3ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    702

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post



    HAHAHA master's cheeky look

    and somehow these 2 pics can be placed together. LOL
    Last edited by zh3ng; 21st July 2010 at 11:19 AM.

  17. #717
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    2,946

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    This is good

  18. #718
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...










  19. #719
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zh3ng View Post
    HAHAHA master's cheeky look

    and somehow these 2 pics can be placed together. LOL
    i got apply smoothening on his face... give him facial...

  20. #720
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XCVI - TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    harlow jkk... ytd elefant buttee ish tell us a lot orb steamy things chiu hallz ish de loo inch hk... sho sextisfying...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •