Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Hey all,

    Anyone working around Raffles Place keen to meet up for lunch? Just to TCSS, make new friends and to widen our network.

    No more hiding behind the computer screens.. hahaha

    Just drop me a PM if anyone is keen.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    i work here! @ Singapore Land Tower

    but hor... my lunch time pretty strict... need to go back on time. Think after work will be better.

  3. #3
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Like that also can ah!! I can set up paya lebar lunch TCSS loh!! ...
    keke ...
    *dropping by only*
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    Like that also can ah!! I can set up paya lebar lunch TCSS loh!! ...
    keke ...
    *dropping by only*
    hahaha! i don't see why not you can drop by Raffles Place too you know? hehe

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    i work here! @ Singapore Land Tower

    but hor... my lunch time pretty strict... need to go back on time. Think after work will be better.
    Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something

  6. #6
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    hahaha! i don't see why not you can drop by Raffles Place too you know? hehe
    Neh i going to find a job there instead ...
    ha ha ha ha
    then we have lunch time photo shoot hor!!
    everyone take camera shoot lunch passby at raffles place ...

    just like the flash mob dance like that
    quite interesting
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    Neh i going to find a job there instead ...
    ha ha ha ha
    then we have lunch time photo shoot hor!!
    everyone take camera shoot lunch passby at raffles place ...

    just like the flash mob dance like that
    quite interesting
    later ppl thought photography flash mob in Central
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  8. #8

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    I prefer after work not so rushing.. Soon I will be moving to Lavendar area =X
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  9. #9
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something
    sure!

  10. #10
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by skylover View Post
    I prefer after work not so rushing.. Soon I will be moving to Lavendar area =X
    then u can join both groups already since u are in btw

  11. #11
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    Neh i going to find a job there instead ...
    ha ha ha ha
    then we have lunch time photo shoot hor!!
    everyone take camera shoot lunch passby at raffles place ...

    just like the flash mob dance like that
    quite interesting
    welcome to raffles place! where the morning/afternoon is like mad rush hour and after work its a dead boring town

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    I've always been interested to do an early morning shoot around the area as people start streaming to work.. might be interesting, but I never could pull myself out of bed.. ahaha.. maybe now I'll have more motivation to do so..

  13. #13
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something
    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    sure!
    Dont selfish leh ... after work anywhere also good one right?
    not only restricted to raffles hor...
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    Dont selfish leh ... after work anywhere also good one right?
    not only restricted to raffles hor...
    yea, of course if it's after work anywhere is fine.. Was just wondering that it would be nice to meet some like-minded folks around the area cos lunch here is really quite depressing at times..

  15. #15
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Sounds good! I'm at One Raffles Quay. I know Numnumball is in the tower next to mine. We could do after work drinks or something
    Yup bro.. saw this post late.. maybe we can meet up oneday for lunch yah.. but nt after work, becos of my iregular working hrs and family commitments
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #16
    Member ireallydontlikepink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Second Last Stop of East Side
    Posts
    574

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    yea, of course if it's after work anywhere is fine.. Was just wondering that it would be nice to meet some like-minded folks around the area cos lunch here is really quite depressing at times..
    well, consider urself blessed
    comparing to my office with only 1 canteen with 1 stall edible.
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Purple Line
    Posts
    207

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    wow, so many working at raffles .. I am at the South Tower haha

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Yup bro.. saw this post late.. maybe we can meet up oneday for lunch yah.. but nt after work, becos of my iregular working hrs and family commitments
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSuns85 View Post
    wow, so many working at raffles .. I am at the South Tower haha
    Nice! Have you all tried the wanton mee at Far East Square???

  19. #19

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    welcome to raffles place! where the morning/afternoon is like mad rush hour and after work its a dead boring town
    yap... it will be cool..
    Nikkon D90 | AF-S NIKKOR 18-105mm 1:35-5.6G | DI866 External Flashlight | AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: Raffles Place Lunchtime TCSS

    Sian, really don't feel like working today.. Been on CS since I got in...

    *may my boss never ever see this* hahaha
    Last edited by Scoop; 13th July 2010 at 03:01 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •