Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we check in Gas cannister for flight

Default Re: Can we check in Gas cannister for flight

Quote Originally Posted by ggodetucsamoht View Post
    thks for complementing....

i am bringing my girl there to celebrate her lst bday, hope to capture more photos for her too.....
    use instant cereal la. make porridge damn effort la. how many days are u going?

i got the electrical traveller cooker earlier. but after some trials it took me 1hr+ to cook the porridge.....so recently saw this gas cooker and it sudden strike my mind for using it to cook will be more easier.

now left the question where to get the gas can thats all....
    SHould you still be using gas, take note of using it in an enclosed area. Burning gas burn the oxygen in the enclosed room, release carbon dioxide n monoxide. Make sure you are able to open the window... Some Hotel rooms window are sealed and unable to open.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallydontlikepink View Post
    taiwanese also love to do bbq and portable cooking
    7-11 might have it too ..
    unless urs is uncommon size if not should not be a problem.
    u need help in confirming just drop me a pm ... on your tpye of canister will do.
    hi, thks....

it is normal cannister which we see every where in singapore. but i am not very sure if the standard can is same as taiwan type or not.

hi, thks....

it is normal cannister which we see every where in singapore. but i am not very sure if the standard can is same as taiwan type or not.
    Any other infor u wan about taiwan?
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

Why must you cook porridge? Why not cereals like Neslac, etc? Cereals are healthier too, porridge is essentially just carbs.
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by flipfreak View Post
    use instant cereal la. make porridge damn effort la. how many days are u going?
    8days my friend....trip will include Kenting, kaohsiung, taichung, nantou, alisan, taipei. so i need to prepare porridge if not up the mountain when my girl start to make noise at least there is food for her....

8days my friend....trip will include Kenting, kaohsiung, taichung, nantou, alisan, taipei. so i need to prepare porridge if not up the mountain when my girl start to make noise at least there is food for her....
    Gosh ur itinerary looks filled and pack!!
    LIFE is like Photography. You use the Negatives to develop. The Pictures to prove the beauty.

Gosh ur itinerary looks filled and pack!!
    yes, it is fill and packed....that is why die die i must get the prep work to done 101% correct...

instant cereal la. make your life easier. she won't remember going to these places when she is 10 and will ask u why u nvr bring her there. imagine the diapers, food and clothes u need to bring around. the logistics is like doing a commercial shoot.

I'm from the aviation industry. There is no way that gas cannister is going on board by checking in.

"By right" it has to be Haz packed..... which is seriously not worth it considering yours is just a cooking cannister.

yes, it is fill and packed....that is why die die i must get the prep work to done 101% correct...

F&E??
    U r cramping all the good place in 8 days.
    Ok .. just take care
    Now very hot ... very hot ...

instant cereal la. make your life easier. she won't remember going to these places when she is 10 and will ask u why u nvr bring her there. imagine the diapers, food and clothes u need to bring around. the logistics is like doing a commercial shoot.
    ya lor.....no choice la......being a daddy i hope to capture some good pixs for her at this age. i have more people to help me tahan the weight and moreover my trip is 80% cover by full time cabbie......so i think the logistic for this FnE trip should more or less be ok...

F&E??
    U r cramping all the good place in 8 days.
    Ok .. just take care
    Now very hot ... very hot ...
    bringing all lst timer there, so i just want to let my parents to has a glimpse of how is Taiwan like. will be packed, but will be a fullfiling trip...i guess
    hopefully sept 20 onwards the weather will cool down.....

ya lor.....no choice la......being a daddy i hope to capture some good pixs for her at this age. i have more people to help me tahan the weight and moreover my trip is 80% cover by full time cabbie......so i think the logistic for this FnE trip should more or less be ok...
    can she stand or walk yet? if there are enough people helping out then its not too bad.

bringing all lst timer there, so i just want to let my parents to has a glimpse of how is Taiwan like. will be packed, but will be a fullfiling trip...i guess
    hopefully sept 20 onwards the weather will cool down.....
    shld be fine. i usually go taiwan during oct and its quite nice weather to go. likelihood of raining is quite high actually. typhoons.

end sept start oct is going into autumn by then the weather normally is cooling .... just so right type of weather. pray no suddenly turn of weather like han liu ... then will be cold

can she stand or walk yet? if there are enough people helping out then its not too bad.
    she can stand with support at the moment. i having more than 5 people to help me take care of the little fellow while i will do the trip coordination. not bad actually.

yes, i am aware of typhoon during sept - nov period.....scarry, but need to try luck. this type of thing is really no choice.

i kena once typhoon before, although is small but the tree i can see already 60degree bend.

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder View Post
    you might wanna bring along a lighter as well...
    From Japan you are allowed to bring one lighter.......

Its time to teach your little kid to eat (dry) cookies and such in such a trip......you are spoiling her :-)

Quote Originally Posted by eyes View Post
    Unlikely if the security identifies it on his x-ray machine.
    Yes, they can, even a small plastic lighter. My travel buddy kena before, while other passengers queuing behind him cursed and swear at him for holding up the Q.

In Kashmir airport, they can even detect a small AAA battery inside the alarm clock, hidden inside the luggage, no kidding.
    Last edited by frozentomtom; 13th July 2010 at 05:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast