Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

Default [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

Little India Street Shoot

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Little India / Serangoon Road
    Date: 18 July 2010
    Time: 8 am ~ 11 am
    Please meet at: Entrance to Teck Kah Market, by the staircase.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    | www.falconite.com | flickr |
    Canon Equipments

Default Re: [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    3. Scoop

Will be able to join for this one

Hi all, I am Gerald and looking to an opportunity to do a assortments of shoot. I have not been actively shooting for about a year with time spend on watching my baby son grows up. Now is a better time to continue the pursue on the passion and wish to invite anyone whom wishes to shoot along this coming Sunday morning.

All are welcome - young or old, male or female, professional or newbie. So long as you have a camera to take some pictures and no catapult allowed please.

The location being Little India, you may want to prepare to shoot street, people or each other in the aisle/alley of the shop houses. In case the weather , we will spend a little of the time chatting at the foodcourt/market.

Kindly PM me your contact so that I know exactly who is coming for the shoot. My contact: Gerald @ 98 513513

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    3. kuantoh (huat ar! long time nose shoot with jiao man!)
    4. Scoop
    Last edited by kuantoh; 13th July 2010 at 11:23 AM.

Scoop, remember PM ur contact to Gerald ya.

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Scoop, remember PM ur contact to Gerald ya.
    Yup! PMed him already Was actually supposed to join in for the SBG shoot last weekend, but I couldn't make it. Will definitely go this time round. Awesome to have the opportunity to shoot with you guys.

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    エイドリアン-D700|D90|T11-16 f/2.8|S20 f/1.8|35 f/2D|35-70 f/2.8D|50 f/1.4D|85 f/3.5 Micro|70-300VR

Hi Gerald, Kang,

i like to join but date coincide with the TNP Bigwalk.

see u at other outings

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k

Quote Originally Posted by FireRawkz View Post
    Hi Gerald, Kang,

i like to join but date coincide with the TNP Bigwalk.

see u at other outings
    There is another team of TSers at TNP bigwalk... Maybe you will see them there ya. Seeya arnd soon!

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    7. simple (no promise first, i ish pilot #3 )

Little India Street Shoot[/SIZE][/B]

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin

[/CENTER]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa

Re: [Tangshooter] - Little India Street Shoot (Open to all)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little India Street Shoot[/size][/b]

[/center]

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger
    12. Mano

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger
    12. Mano
    13. AlvinZ (tentative)
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger
    12. Mano
    13. AlvinZ (tentative)[/QUOTE]
    14. niaoniao36 (Linda)

1. falconite (Gerald Ng)
    2. lkkang (Billy)
    4. Scoop
    5. zh3ng
    6. korbidp3k
    8. estherfu
    9. horsin
    10. Iankwa
    11. Roger
    12. Mano
    13. AlvinZ (tentative)
    14. niaoniao36 (Linda)
    15. wormz777

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast