Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Black and White film processing course

Default Blank and white Processing course

Thank you anavrin! Yes the 3th intake is only left with 3 places. So hurry!!! Anyway I would like to thanks all the CS members thank you for the support. I will also try to organise more free workshop for the CS member. Actually there is a workshop and a Malaysia trip to Kuantan on June but because of my grandmother I had to call off. My grandmother is gravely ill. Sorry for all the CS members I will try to organise the workshop A S A P !!!

Just an update:

The black and white processing course will start next wednesday (7th Jul). There are still 2 more spaces left! Those who are keen can still make it. Please contact Joanne 98583502.

Default Black and White film processing course

Quote Originally Posted by qinglai
    Just an update:

The black and white processing course will start next wednesday (7th Jul). There are still 2 more spaces left! Those who are keen can still make it. Please contact Joanne 98583502.
    Only 1 space left! We have a lot of fun during the lesson.So hurry , come and join us!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Only 1 space left! We have a lot of fun during the lesson.So hurry , come and join us!!
    Thank you all the CS members!!! All the places for the 3rd B/W developing course had been taken up!!! Those who are interested, you can joint the 4th intake.

Hello everyone! This is Joanne here.

It was our pleasure to meet all those who attended the first session of the B&W processing course yesterday evening. Stanley is always delighted to have an opportunity to share his wealth of knowledge with his students, and i can see that it gives him great satisfaction in doing so.

At this time, we'd like some feeback concerning your first experience from this course, and will appreciate your constructive comments. This is the only way we can improve on the courses we provide.

Please feel free to message us at this username, and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123