Hi, recently I have been hearing alot of stuff on lens calibration, and is wondering the following;
1) Do we need to calibrate all our lens so as to achieve better sharpness?
2) How to we calibrate our lens, can we do it at home or do we need to bring it to respective service center such as CSC and NSC?
3) Do CSC/NSC actually do calibration for third party lens? if no;
4) Where do we do calibration for third party lens?
5) How do we know if we need to do calibration?
(Sorry for such noob questions).