Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 1006

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

  1. #21
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Muhahahah... dun lidat say... so whats next aft D90???
    Waiting for my:

    - D90-size body
    - D700's FX sensor
    - 2fps
    - AF motor in body

    Exploring! :)

  2. #22
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Not yet. We kind of talked about it. All came up from talking about BBB, and how cheap things in China are.

    So I said that we might as well organize a china trip around shanghai and jiangnan, and I will bring you all around, and go BBB in the end.
    My interest has been piqued. Waiting for more info on duration, and possible dates, so can plan accordingly. Is year-end a good time, or 2011 better?

    bro DD123, you'll be quite busy this year end leh...

  3. #23
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarzaki View Post
    wah..now this group got fb ah? great2.. i'll drop zca pm hopefully he still remember me
    We very elitist wan leh... luckily I still remember you... ~cough cough~....
    Exploring! :)

  4. #24
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    My interest has been piqued. Waiting for more info on duration, and possible dates, so can plan accordingly. Is year-end a good time, or 2011 better?

    bro DD123, you'll be quite busy this year end leh...
    Most beautiful time is autumn in Oct. But I will be super busy in Oct...

    End of the year is fine, but it is cold. And many sights will be dull and boring. But I like cold winters. If going to Huangshan, winter will be nice to shoot, but extremely cold. Not suitable to go the entire way. Just a couple of peaks. Westlake will be lifeless unless it snows. And it hardly snows in hangzhou and shanghai.

  5. #25

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Haha, like that means what ? We have to make a few trips there?
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

  6. #26
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, like that means what ? We have to make a few trips there?
    No la bro. Must select a good time to go there.

    Spring is also nice, esp in hangzhou, coz on the west side of Hangzhou westlake, they plant alternating willow and sakura trees. Imagine the colors, pink flowers followed by flowing green... one after another, alternating...

    different season, different things to shoot.

    Plus I will bring you all look, see, travel, makan, all china style.. since I spent 5+ years there.

  7. #27
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by scubagolfer View Post
    Haha, like that means what ? We have to make a few trips there?
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    No la bro. Must select a good time to go there.

    Spring is also nice, esp in hangzhou, coz on the west side of Hangzhou westlake, they plant alternating willow and sakura trees. Imagine the colors, pink flowers followed by flowing green... one after another, alternating...

    different season, different things to shoot.

    Plus I will bring you all look, see, travel, makan, all china style.. since I spent 5+ years there.
    Looks like Mar/Apr 2011 is a good time to go? Hmmm.... ok ok...
    Sounds good... I never been to China before. My mandarin sucks, so it'd be great to have a group to go with.
    Exploring! :)

  8. #28

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Looks like Mar/Apr 2011 is a good time to go? Hmmm.... ok ok...
    Sounds good... I never been to China before. My mandarin sucks, so it'd be great to have a group to go with.
    I only know pu tong hua, my dialect all fail
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  9. #29
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    I only know pu tong hua, my dialect all fail
    Pu Tong Hua can already. If you need someone to scold people in shanghainese or zhejiang-dialect, you can just call me over. I will do all the swear for you all.

  10. #30
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Pu Tong Hua can already. If you need someone to scold people in shanghainese or zhejiang-dialect, you can just call me over. I will do all the swear for you all.
    firstly I wouldn't know what the heck that person would be saying, so pretty much impossible to get angry! Just smile and nod...!
    Exploring! :)

  11. #31
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    I might go hk again in few mths time....

    Hope by then the lee filter holder SW150 will be rdy... Here I come...
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  12. #32
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    150mm filters??
    Exploring! :)

  13. #33
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    150mm filters??
    Ya... and those can fit the 14-24/2.8 *wink wink wink*

  14. #34

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    I might go hk again in few mths time....

    Hope by then the lee filter holder SW150 will be rdy... Here I come...
    roughly how much is filter holder? bro, can I lobang u buy sigma lens
    50 1.4 or 85 1.4 if they release by then
    HTC DHD rox 非澹泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远 ☯ ♋ Flickr

  15. #35
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    150mm filters??
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya... and those can fit the 14-24/2.8 *wink wink wink*
    Shssshhs.. keep it low keep it low.. no one knows whats that for.. And my secretive plan..

    .... ....
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  16. #36
    Senior Member Numnumball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    13,914

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilicrab1 View Post
    roughly how much is filter holder? bro, can I lobang u buy sigma lens
    50 1.4 or 85 1.4 if they release by then
    we see how... might nt be gg.. just a thought.. hee...

    Tat filter holder is (on estimation) 400-500 SGD
    I turned PRO in diaper chg!
    My Flickr|My Son

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Hi all,

    Count me in for the next SunChasersSG outing! Would love to meet you guys.

  18. #38
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    Hi all,

    Count me in for the next SunChasersSG outing! Would love to meet you guys.
    Got long queue already leh....
    Our group is closed.... and small...
    Exploring! :)

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    718

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Got long queue already leh....
    Our group is closed.... and small...
    wah so exclusive ah??

  20. #40

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part I)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Looks like Mar/Apr 2011 is a good time to go? Hmmm.... ok ok...
    Sounds good... I never been to China before. My mandarin sucks, so it'd be great to have a group to go with.

    That time also gd for me ....
    This year unlikely, still thinking of going shanghai expo for few days, anybody been there?
    7D . 10-22 . 17-55 . 50 1.8 . 18-200 . 70-200 2.8 II . EX580 II
    潜水高尔夫球手 Sunchaser

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •