Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Newbie Outing to the SBG on the 08/05/04

haiz....used to hav la....now look at me...who want haha

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    Not my intent to throw a spanner in the works, but i got us an alternate location to consider.

I was at marina city park this afternoon trying to finish my slides.

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/...ple/marina.bmp
    That big dark green patch is marina city park. It's within walkable distance from marina bay mrt station, can take bus also, abt 2 stops. Notice "food here" is pretty near, 5~10min. That Red Star is we can take night shots, follow the red dotted line. opposite we have fullerton hotel and the esplanade.

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/..._city_park.bmp
    This is a map of the park. Those big red circles are erm, "potential modeling spots".
    I must say, I like their lake a lot.. Can spot some water fowls, wild ducks (look like ducks lah), kingfishers, young dragonflies... dry n soft grass but the water quite murky, can't see any fish. Can walk right to the lake's edge, so can pose there if u wan...
    Got a lot open spaces, flowers mostly bougainvillas(sp?). A lot of species of trees though, if you are interested in tat lah~...

why it's it can be considered? cos entertainment + food nearby, very near city area, fullfils our reqs... however, I have no idea how much it costs to eat/have fun there, so dun me...

halo fowtwo,

are you toking about just the night shoot or the day and nite shoot at the park ??? If you really feel tat it a good place, we can still change the place as it only mon today.. But you will be the guide on tat day... since you know the place well...??

Cheat, wat do you think of this????

Quote Originally Posted by snapboy
    yo witness... think of kids until mad ah.... Get a gal frd lah..
    Haha~! Maybe the next series of scandals would be about witness... we would of course help to matchmake him with whoever that comes along!!

Okay! Think it's going super OT liao! Hey snapboy, foxtwo had an alternative plan. Please look and think through his suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    haiz....used to hav la....now look at me...who want haha
    Wat wrong wif you now???? I dont see anything wrong wif you..Unless you gay??

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Haha~! Maybe the next series of scandals would be about witness... we would of course help to matchmake him with whoever that comes along!!

Okay! Think it's going super OT liao! Hey snapboy, foxtwo had an alternative plan. Please look and think through his suggestion!
    Just posted my reply.. wat do you think?????

halo fowtwo,

are you toking about just the night shoot or the day and nite shoot at the park ??? If you really feel tat it a good place, we can still change the place as it only mon today.. But you will be the guide on tat day... since you know the place well...??

Sorry huh! Slow response time... using my brotaer's IMAC now... totally hate the keyboard. Cannot do touch typing with ease lor!

Anyway, I think it's a great idea... Can go there to fly kite mah!!
    Well, I'm quite fed up with SBG anyway, so anywhere else is okay with me!

I agree absolutely. you should go and start a "how many kids do you want" thread in kopitiam. Maybe PM Goh will even mention your nick during NDRally

just find a girl, get married, make a firing plan properly. don't any how fire before enemy appear, watch your front, control breathing, squeeze don't jerk, keep a sustained rate of fire. if necessary you can request for fire support

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    I agree absolutely. you should go and start a "how many kids do you want" thread in kopitiam. Maybe PM Goh will even mention your nick during NDRally

just find a girl, get married, make a firing plan properly. don't any how fire before enemy appear, watch your front, control breathing, squeeze don't jerk, keep a sustained rate of fire. if necessary you can request for fire support
    Advice from a experienced sniper.....

haha....i want 2 kids...and i am NOT gay....pronto...ok....haha....anyway....marina is ok wif me...GF...once i get my 601 i will hav two haha...MUAHAHAH...

btw guys, i converting my blog to a proper portfolio....later got time u all go look ok....gimmie 20 mins to finish uploading...

and snapboy i still never see ya blog before..

halo fowtwo,

day + nite shoot combine? or can just for day shoot, then at nite go over esplanade loh.. nearby wat, very easy one~...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cheat
    Sorry huh! Slow response time... using my brotaer's IMAC now... totally hate the keyboard. Cannot do touch typing with ease lor!

Anyway, I think it's a great idea... Can go there to fly kite mah!!
    Well, I'm quite fed up with SBG anyway, so anywhere else is okay with me!
    So you would prefer to shoot from day to night there lah..U know the place well?? CAuse I believe tat not many newbies know the place well.. U might also need to be one of the guide....

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    haha....i want 2 kids...and i am NOT gay....pronto...ok....haha....anyway....marina is ok wif me...GF...once i get my 601 i will hav two haha...MUAHAHAH...

btw guys, i converting my blog to a proper portfolio....later got time u all go look ok....gimmie 20 mins to finish uploading...

and snapboy i still never see ya blog before..
    Hehe.. Nothing to show lah.. My film still in my camm.. going to finished up the film this sat.... So you ok wif the new plan?????

So you would prefer to shoot from day to night there lah..U know the place well?? CAuse I believe tat not many newbies know the place well.. U might also need to be one of the guide....
    Huh?? marina bay leh! not know the place well???

never go there eat steamboat before ah??/

Huh?? marina bay leh! not know the place well???

never go there eat steamboat before ah??/
    I mountain tortise.. Only went there twice.. once for stream boat and once for fly kit during my poly years.. about 8 years back...

I mountain tortise.. Only went there twice.. once for stream boat and once for fly kit during my poly years.. about 8 years back...
    Well, u organisers r democracy or monachy? hehe

wah piang, poly still go fly kite, should be going to pet pet lah

Wo wo wo...Guys...DO NOT use Virtual Map images (without permission) and put in into your SITES! THAT"S DANGEROUS!!!! There are already cases of people getting HEFTY FINES for doing so....please please please be careful! You can link to their site, but do not take their image whole.

yup...wanted to tell cheat tt...dun use vitrual ones...next time i scan SAF one let you draw hahaha..... snap then ya last time photos??

i ok wif the idea...tt area i went before liao...unless you got lottsa ppl wif you there is nuttin there hhahah...

Well, u organisers r democracy or monachy? hehe
    Wat do you think??? of cause democracy lah... I welcome for any suggestion that will make the outing a fun one....

Quote Originally Posted by khairi
    Wo wo wo...Guys...DO NOT use Virtual Map images (without permission) and put in into your SITES! THAT"S DANGEROUS!!!! There are already cases of people getting HEFTY FINES for doing so....please please please be careful! You can link to their site, but do not take their image whole.
    har? really? ok... anyone want the maps, tell me i email u...
    thx dude...

heh, i tot is there to be taken. heehee... how bt the park one? also cannot?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast