Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Outing to the SBG on the 08/05/04

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....83&postcount=5

He says pyrotechnics only, so i think not worth taking. But can still snap the balloons...
    Hmm... so many mixed reports about the fireworks thingie. Don't know who to trust also... ...

Anyway, the outing is still sometime away. Can we seek for more clarification first, and then decide on the spot of where to do night-shots later on?

i still tink esplanade is a good place....if we are gonna take one another...btw...unless u guys wanna try orchard....fun place haha.....post my tdae's pix later..

Not my intent to throw a spanner in the works, but i got us an alternate location to consider.

I was at marina city park this afternoon trying to finish my slides.

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/...ple/marina.bmp
    That big dark green patch is marina city park. It's within walkable distance from marina bay mrt station, can take bus also, abt 2 stops. Notice "food here" is pretty near, 5~10min. That Red Star is we can take night shots, follow the red dotted line. opposite we have fullerton hotel and the esplanade.

http://img48.photobucket.com/albums/..._city_park.bmp
    This is a map of the park. Those big red circles are erm, "potential modeling spots".
    I must say, I like their lake a lot.. Can spot some water fowls, wild ducks (look like ducks lah), kingfishers, young dragonflies... dry n soft grass but the water quite murky, can't see any fish. Can walk right to the lake's edge, so can pose there if u wan...
    Got a lot open spaces, flowers mostly bougainvillas(sp?). A lot of species of trees though, if you are interested in tat lah~...

why it's it can be considered? cos entertainment + food nearby, very near city area, fullfils our reqs... however, I have no idea how much it costs to eat/have fun there, so dun me...

Hmm... got open space to fly kites or not? If so, maybe go there fly kite instead of taking photos!!

Anyway, I quite favourable about the idea of going to a place that's not SBG. I think you might have more or less figure it by now, that I'm utterly bored with SBG lor!! I think I can walk through the whole SBG with my eyes closed now!!

fly kite? if pple not using the field opp the food court stretch to play soccer loh.. (if u remember it was mentioned in straits times last week or so)

Quote Originally Posted by foxtwo
    fly kite? if pple not using the field opp the food court stretch to play soccer loh.. (if u remember it was mentioned in straits times last week or so)
    Err... I don't read local news lor!

Anyway, I think you better PM snapboy or some other organiser (not me though, cos I'm seeing stars from lookin at microscope... well, I'm just taking a break now! More microscopy work to come! Sighz~! ) to inform about your proposition. It sounds promising!

wah... LIKE SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE DUDE!!

hmmm....fly kite fly kite..haha..

wah... LIKE SERIOUSLY GET A LIFE DUDE!!

This is my life!!
    Man! Don't know when I can go back today man!! Sighz~!

not to mention there are some interesting scultures to take pics, also can walk under Benj Sheares Bridge where you can see Esplanade at water level.

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    not to mention there are some interesting scultures to take pics, also can walk under Benj Sheares Bridge where you can see Esplanade at water level.
    Mr Choy! Join us lah!! Bring your gals too!!

halamak, I flying to Atlanta on 2350 flight *boohoohoo*

Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    halamak, I flying to Atlanta on 2350 flight *boohoohoo*

for business or pleasure?

for business or pleasure?
    business lah, can't think of any pleasure to go to Atlanta very very long journey leh. you guys have to pick the 8th huh?

hmmm...set long time liao....fret not Mr. Chowy....we will hav a next outing ... promptu

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    hmmm...set long time liao....fret not Mr. Chowy....we will hav a next outing ... promptu
    nebermind lah, saturday never free anyway, my girls have swimming until 1900, by the time get dinner done is already 2200 liaoz

waaa....daddy liao...i also wanna be a daddy....love kids...but too young....tsk tsk..

waaa....daddy liao...i also wanna be a daddy....love kids...but too young....tsk tsk..
    haiz, wait till you find out… my older girl 11 liaoz.

waaa......tink by 32 if i still unmarried will look at adoption...32 is too late...nice to have two kids by 28-29....haha.....pardon me but this is beginning to sound like kopitiam haha...

waaa......tink by 32 if i still unmarried will look at adoption...32 is too late...nice to have two kids by 28-29....haha.....pardon me but this is beginning to sound like kopitiam haha...
    yo witness... think of kids until mad ah.... Get a gal frd lah..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast