Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gothic arts

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    One of my models quite into goth..
    http://willyfoo.clubsnap.org/gallery/daphne

We haven't done a goth shoot yet... but arranging to do one soon...
    anyone can do a good makeup for it?
    hehe just need a good package and there off to shooting! she can be quite a gothic chick i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade
    I generally try to shoot in what I consider to be a gothic style...there are some on my website (under somber)

Here's a shot from a photo shoot I did: http://www.theblight.net/nlt/mel01.jpg

here's a shot of me and my girlfriend at a Rocky Horror show -- http://www.theblight.net/nlt/IMG_0665.jpg (ps: I dress like that normally, anyway. pps: true photog, camera's in right hand )

I've got tons more, but they're not online...
    heh cool nightshade! lots of my friends dressed that way in UK too! but well, when they're back in singapore for school they don't dress that way ..heh

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffy
    i see!
    sorry im into rock and punk
    you're into rock?
    and... you're a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you're into rock?
    and... you're a girl?
    hmm yea~ i like rock and punk music . i didnt mean i dress like punks

you're into rock?
    and... you're a girl?
    where are you so shocked that a girl is interested in rock or punk?

many are into that now... (of cos i meant engrish rock or punk... no cheena, or fako japo ones... tsk tsk)

hmm yea~ i like rock and punk music . i didnt mean i dress like punks
    tiffy, thank gawd you dun dress like em... i've always wondered how they can withstand the heat in their black leather jacket... (and if i may add... sometimes these jackets actually stinks.)

Quote Originally Posted by vanisia
    where are you so shocked that a girl is interested in rock or punk?

many are into that now... (of cos i meant engrish rock or punk... no cheena, or fako japo ones... tsk tsk)

hehe yea..english rock and punk they're . but too bad there's not many in house jam like those in CA or san diego... i have so many friends having fun there going to these sorts of mini concerts by those potential-to-be-rock-band-in-market.

oh yea i heard abt their heavy black jacket..i mean it's so stupid to dress up like punkster in singapore.i bet they'd just get knock out by the extreme heat here. lol~

hehe yea..english rock and punk they're . but too bad there's not many in house jam like those in CA or san diego... i have so many friends having fun there going to these sorts of mini concerts by those potential-to-be-rock-band-in-market.

oh yea i heard abt their heavy black jacket..i mean it's so stupid to dress up like punkster in singapore.i bet they'd just get knock out by the extreme heat here. lol~
    do you know its very easy to spot them? lol... but they're cool... shd see them in action in a local gig.

do you know its very easy to spot them? lol... but they're cool... shd see them in action in a local gig.
    the only one that came across me was this local band called pugjelly. i just happened to pass by somewhere(i dun remember the name of the place) and saw them performing.

there's lotsa gig in singapore..but not those band that would make their way out to the market sadly

you're into rock?
    and... you're a girl?
    I smell.. a.. *sniff sniff*..

SEXIST!!!

the only one that came across me was this local band called pugjelly. i just happened to pass by somewhere(i dun remember the name of the place) and saw them performing.

there's lotsa gig in singapore..but not those band that would make their way out to the market sadly
    ah... punk. i once helped a fren organise a gig... got all the big names (undergrd bands) to perform and even this band called fairygoatmudders. it has a huge fan base and unfortunately it turned into a punky gig... very ugly.

ah... punk. i once helped a fren organise a gig... got all the big names (undergrd bands) to perform and even this band called fairygoatmudders. it has a huge fan base and unfortunately it turned into a punky gig... very ugly.
    punky gig...i wonder how ugly....
    heh but well maybe i like those western slangs..so i'd prefer their type of rock and punk music. if you ask someone local to sing outkast type of songs..i'd surely roll on floor and laugh. my bad, pardon me

Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    I smell.. a.. *sniff sniff*..

SEXIST!!!

this is something im looking for
    a link to DA .. behold! link

this is something im looking for
    a link to DA .. behold! link
    goodness me.. gave me a scare in the middle of the night...

but thank gawd it's not some wayang ghost. that one wld really make me faint on the spot.

btw its hard to get something like this unless you can really find caucasians who wld model for you. if you use asians, then you would hafta think about how you can do something similar, yet not end up having your gothic theme turn out to be hantu theme.

Mad woman.. Vanisia.. Thought u sleepin already..

Yeah Tiffy.. Goth punk.. We really oughta get together and discuss tis..

Though, I would think Malays or Eurasians would look betta in goth punk than chinese.. Tried goth make up on myself jst now.. Still end up lookin like chinese wayang or some japanese geisha.. Sigh..

Think I'd have to settle for the smoky eyes look, think, Avril Lavigne.. Guess it's about our chinese features..

Though, I would think Malays or Eurasians would look betta in goth punk than chinese.. Tried goth make up on myself jst now.. Still end up lookin like chinese wayang or some japanese geisha.. Sigh..

Think I'd have to settle for the smoky eyes look, think, Avril Lavigne.. Guess it's about our chinese features..
    can't sleep... miss you too much already...

i beg to differ... not very wayang... then again leeway ought to be given cos you weren't using the "proper" colours. tsk tsk. so try again yeah? and pls do look at those links i gave you...

back to topic, i dun exactly agree with malays or eurasians making better goth punks. maybe cos i've seen some and well... *shrugs*

goodness me.. gave me a scare in the middle of the night...

but thank gawd it's not some wayang ghost. that one wld really make me faint on the spot.

btw its hard to get something like this unless you can really find caucasians who wld model for you. if you use asians, then you would hafta think about how you can do something similar, yet not end up having your gothic theme turn out to be hantu theme.
    hehehe~ i didnt mean to scare you i mean that person of that link is some good goth model but then again..i guess it's not easy to get such ppl..not in singapore probably..cuz they usually ended up like wayang like you said..or like sadako for the worse..haha~ hmm i guess that girl is kinda scary lol..have a smiley goth girl will be better kakaka...

take in a deep breathe vanisia..haha.. there's no hantu~

goth punks are cool. avril is cool too. she dun look scary in goth that's the point! whether malay or chinese looks better i think there's no differences..malay can look as bad (no racism alright..pardon me)
    hehe if goth punk dun work out..lets just switch to geisha or wayang LOL

Hmmm.... probably got to experiment with the makeup on a few people to see if the gothic look can be achieved. But I think the models need not be ang moh lah. Worse come to worse can always have fun playing with the makeup hahaah.. geisha or wayang can still shoot mah hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12