Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starcraft 2.

Default Re: Starcraft 2.

Quote Originally Posted by jellyfishy View Post
    Oh no, my Diablo 3
    Don't be happy too soon.

After Blizzard have separated each races in Starcraft 2 into different release date, don't be surprised if they do the same think with Diablo 3 classes.

I mean Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk, are divided into different release date too.

<kidding>
    NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Played this game years ago ....man was it a loooooooooooong time ago heheh. $109 that sux. That is bit steep. A premium price for sure compare to so many other games today. I use to pay like $45 for it back then. Adjusting for inflation and it is still steep. I don't know if I should buy it first hand or buy it off some one who just finish playing it and want to sell his second hand. heheh. waited a long time for this game I tell ya and only to be marred by corporate greed. $109 or $120 is too steep and I am only interested in play the single game mode. To hell with multiplayer and online gamming.. so passe now. They should sell a solo mission game version alone.
    If just for solo mission game without storyline, you could find beta version without premium charge.

But I still have reason to get the original one.
    To play online and compete with people from other countries, you need to use the original serial number to access battle.net

NIKON D90 (2008-2010), D700 (2010-2012), D800 (2012-2014), DF (Dec 2013-Sep 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    pre ordered with my friend, not sure where he did his preorder from. @ 109, retail i've heard is going to be 120.

ya. it's awesome. beta phase 2 just launched.
    I believe that your friend has ordered during the previous exhibition in Expo.

http://livinginsingaporetoday.com/10...rty-pre-order/

Not sure whether you could still pre-order this week, as it's very near to the official release date of StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    I believe that your friend has ordered during the previous exhibition in Expo.

http://livinginsingaporetoday.com/10...rty-pre-order/

Not sure whether you could still pre-order this week, as it's very near to the official release date of StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty.

did preorder with my friend last week.

Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    did preorder with my friend last week.
    Congratulations Bro !
    As the preorder collection will be in the weekday during office hours !
    So if I did preorder, it would be almost impossible for me to collect too.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff7id View Post
    If just for solo mission game without storyline, you could find beta version without premium charge.

But I still have reason to get the original one.
    To play online and compete with people from other countries, you need to use the original serial number to access battle.net

I want the solo game with the storyline. Just not interest to "fight it out" with anyone. heh

Its damm fun to play just single player campaign alone. Well, one-off payment is better than subscription .. This type of game last for decade haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12