Thread: To Convert Photos into DVD or VCD playback

Default To Convert Photos into DVD or VCD playback

Anybody knws of a place where they provide this service?

I've actually reproduced it into a Powerpoint presentation but am thinking of cutting it into DVD or VCD format now. As my computer system is rather old and it doesn't seem justifiable to upgrade my whole setup and just to install a program for this one project, I do hope somebody may recommend a place that I can do just that...

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,

Default Re: To Convert Photos into DVD or VCD playback

Hi..In computer service centers they are converting photos into DVD or VCD playback..It is an easy method..thanks..

Laser engraving
    Last edited by Elmo Christian; 9th July 2010 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L-plate View Post
    Anybody knws of a place where they provide this service?

I've actually reproduced it into a Powerpoint presentation but am thinking of cutting it into DVD or VCD format now. As my computer system is rather old and it doesn't seem justifiable to upgrade my whole setup and just to install a program for this one project, I do hope somebody may recommend a place that I can do just that...

Thank you in advance.

Cheers,
    not sure if this will help, but certain freely available programs such as Picasa, can be used to combine digital photos and music (mp3?) to create a "movie". You may want to try that. After converting, burning into DVD is another issue though.

how abt Wndows Movie maker? think that one also can do right.

You can use PowerPoint to create a slideshow for your photos with music first, and then burn the PowerPoint to DVD for playback.

Wondershare PPT2DVD is just a tool that enables you to burn your PowerPoint to DVD or convert your PowerPoint to video. All the elements in your original PowerPoint like pictures, animations, sounds, transitions, and video clips will be retained after the conversion.

Hope it helps.

Method A:
    1.Import your photos into Windows Movie Maker and make a video.
    2.Burn the video onto DVD with a piece of burning software like Nero.

Method B:
    Use a PowerPoint to DVD converter like
    Moyea PPT to DVD Burner Pro
    Leawo PowerPoint to DVD
    to convert and your powerpoint file to DVD directly.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirleya View Post
    You can use PowerPoint to create a slideshow for your photos with music first, and then burn the PowerPoint to DVD for playback.

Wondershare PPT2DVD is just a tool that enables you to burn your PowerPoint to DVD or convert your PowerPoint to video. All the elements in your original PowerPoint like pictures, animations, sounds, transitions, and video clips will be retained after the conversion.

Hope it helps.
    Good idea