Thread: Recommendations for camera bag

Default Recommendations for camera bag

Hi everyone.

Im looking for a camera bag similar (and cheaper) to the style and size of the lowepro fastpack 350. I found that the tamrac 85 is similar, but not sure where to buy. didn't see it in cathay peninsula, and I've checked tk foto website and they didn't carry this too. anyone knows where to buy?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other brands which offers similar size and design.

And besides cathay and tk foto, is there any other shops carries lots of camera bags?

Thanks.

Default Re: Recommendations for camera bag

Have u checked vanguard uprise series ? I owned one. Nice...

TK does sell Tamrac bags. Not too sure if they got 85. I would suggest that you make a trip to TK to take a look. Their bags are display on the rack. You can touch, feel and open up to see the interior.

They also carry lowepro and Vanguard. Take a look at Vanguard uprise 45 and 46.

Happy shopping..
    Canon 7D | Canon 6D |Oly OMD

Will check for vanguard uprise, thx for the recommendations

hey, i just bought a vanguard one for $50 at challenger. didnt really check if elsewhere had a more affordable one but i really like this model because of the 'raincoat' that can pull over the entire bag.

U can try challenger at Funan to touch and feel all the bags as they have all the brands there with at least a specimen of each model.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by android17 View Post
    Hi everyone.

Im looking for a camera bag similar (and cheaper) to the style and size of the lowepro fastpack 350. I found that the tamrac 85 is similar, but not sure where to buy. didn't see it in cathay peninsula, and I've checked tk foto website and they didn't carry this too. anyone knows where to buy?

Just wondering if anyone knows of any other brands which offers similar size and design.

And besides cathay and tk foto, is there any other shops carries lots of camera bags?

Thanks.
    OP,K13...

Quote Originally Posted by jerry chee View Post
    hey, i just bought a vanguard one for $50 at challenger. didnt really check if elsewhere had a more affordable one but i really like this model because of the 'raincoat' that can pull over the entire bag.

U can try challenger at Funan to touch and feel all the bags as they have all the brands there with at least a specimen of each model.
    I think u better go to Funan, since there are several Camera store there, you can check the price guide in this forum before you go, so at least you have the guidance, not so blind with the market price at all.