Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1004

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

  1. #881

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    .....

    i'm a krakenkoala
    we all can see that.

  2. #882
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    so late???

    where you all go?
    We go coffeeshop and continue gossip.

  3. #883

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    We go coffeeshop and continue gossip.
    hor hor gossip about what/who

  4. #884
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    #10
    Shoot you caught me eyeing his iced milo!

  5. #885
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hor hor gossip about what/who
    we gossiped about CsPedia!

  6. #886
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hor hor gossip about what/who
    gossip about people we , about our dreams and nightmares.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  7. #887

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Shoot you caught me eyeing his iced milo!
    it didn't look like u were eyeing his ice milo.

  8. #888
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    I'm home, I've bathed, I'm going to sleep.

    See ya all (online) after sunrise.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #889
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Numnumball View Post
    Wah zac! fast hand fast leg!! Thought u shoot n preview only! Got mine nt? Heee
    Later... haha

    after I review them
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #890

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    shoot soon!
    I shot that driver just now. Let me rant please.


    Near my home area after a big detour done in the city.

    Driver: So, turn at this junction or next junction?

    Me: Next junction, i wanna stop at the MRT area.

    He turned at THIS junction.... ( I endure....)

    Then by right, should turn left at next junction.

    He asked: Go straight right?

    Ignite the nerves liao...

    Me: No, Turn left!

    Driver: Ya la.....alamak i blur la.. (Ya la, my foot, turn left and go straight is totally different)

    Hot liao.

    Me: Hello uncle, i ask you to turn at NEXT junction, but you turned earlier.

    And now, you wanna send me further away from where i wanted?

    Just now, even in the city, you should have go straight and turn right near China town. (My fault for being careless when he choose the turn left only lane towards the flyer.. ).

    Driver: Oh, is it? Err, sorry, say again. (Trying to act blur...)

    Me: (Repeat again) and never mind, just STOP here please.

    Driver: Sorry, can say again about the China town? ()

    Me: Never mind. (Took $30 bucks to pay the $26.40 fare)

    Driver: Alamak, no coins..

    I waited for 1-2 minutes watching him act...

    Driver: Aiya, never mind. Return you 4 bucks. Sorry ah, boss...

    Me: Never mind...

    (Lazy to talk to such people)
    Last edited by Yapster; 17th July 2010 at 02:25 AM.

  11. #891

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    take down his cab number, and write about your experience to the cab company.

  12. #892

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    take down his cab number, and write about your experience to the cab company.
    Yup. Will write (for the 1st time).

    This fellow a cheater, must EXPOSE him.

  13. #893

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Yup. Will write (for the 1st time).

    This fellow a cheater, must EXPOSE him.
    hmm...how much more expensive was this cab ride compared to previous?

  14. #894
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    Yup. Will write (for the 1st time).

    This fellow a cheater, must EXPOSE him.
    Half the time when you write in to the companies,
    from what I understand most of the time the companies don't really bother with addressing
    the problem properly.

  15. #895

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Half the time when you write in to the companies,
    from what I understand most of the time the companies don't really bother with addressing
    the problem properly.
    it depends,

    if you give the person replying enough trouble and they still try to tai chi, and you feel that they have not addressed it properly, you can take it higher.

    if that's what it takes, then that's what you do. after all, sooner or later, you will reach someone high enough with the right attitude, and all hell will come crashing down on the people who did not care enough.

    that said, we must always be reasonable to others' limitations.

    i do think that if a cab driver is not familiar with the roads, then he should try to familiarise himself with them, or at least be more attentive to the passenger directing him when that is the case.
    Last edited by night86mare; 17th July 2010 at 02:12 AM.

  16. #896

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    hmm...how much more expensive was this cab ride compared to previous?
    6-8 bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    Half the time when you write in to the companies,
    from what I understand most of the time the companies don't really bother with addressing
    the problem properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    it depends,

    if you give the person replying enough trouble and they still try to tai chi, and you feel that they have not addressed it properly, you can take it higher.

    if that's what it takes, then that's what you do. after all, sooner or later, you will reach someone high enough with the right attitude, and all hell will come crashing down on the people who did not care enough.

    that said, we must always be reasonable to others' limitations.

    i do think that if a cab driver is not familiar with the roads, then he should try to familiarise himself with them, or at least be more attentive to the passenger directing him when that is the case.
    Personally, i give him the benefit of doubts when he make the big detour in the city. Maybe that's the exit he knows (or maybe he wanna show me SG flyer and MBS so beautiful. )

    But when he act blur near my place and attempt to drive me further, i have to let him know liao.

    I am fine with the 6-8 bucks, but i must let him know, "hello, i know what you are doing."

    Give him chance, still wanna "eat" me.

  17. #897

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    6-8 bucks.
    was the increase due to the CBD surcharge and peak hour surcharge?

    6 bucks more is equivalent to driving additional 6km. (assuming every 200m is $0.20)

  18. #898

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by pokiemon View Post
    was the increase due to the CBD surcharge and peak hour surcharge?

    6 bucks more is equivalent to driving additional 6km. (assuming every 200m is $0.20)
    isn't waiting time also included in taxi charges.. e.g. if the taxi stops at red light, meter will jump up?

  19. #899
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Yapster View Post
    6-8 bucks.

    Personally, i give him the benefit of doubts when he make the big detour in the city. Maybe that's the exit he knows (or maybe he wanna show me SG flyer and MBS so beautiful. )

    But when he act blur near my place and attempt to drive me further, i have to let him know liao.

    I am fine with the 6-8 bucks, but i must let him know, "hello, i know what you are doing."

    Give him chance, still wanna "eat" me.


    Don't write in. Call better.
    I'm a cow with a camera

  20. #900
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    248

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    macs or nasi lemak???? Decisions...... Decisions......
    I'm a cow with a camera

Page 45 of 51 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •