Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1004

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

  1. #61

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    shot my friends the other day


    i didn't know how to direct the couple
    ok la, wasn't too bad mar.

    "hold your hands like this"

  2. #62

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    the picture my new avatar is from....



    oh...my...word...

  3. #63
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    shot my friends the other day

    i didn't know how to direct the couple
    Use loudhailer...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #64

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    oh...my...word...
    scary hor, i told her look like predator:


  5. #65

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    oh...my...word...
    [2:36:14 AM] Koala: i famous now

  6. #66
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX


  7. #67
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    [2:36:14 AM] Koala: i famous now
    Yes... very....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #68

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yes... very....
    perhaps a better word is "notorious"

  9. #69

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    so good! hahahahaha
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  10. #70
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    perhaps a better word is "notorious"
    How did you manage to post your spouse funny expression and survive?
    Or was it Van doesn't mind at all?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  11. #71
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    How did you manage to post your spouse funny expression and survive?
    Or was it Van doesn't mind at all?
    I remember my girl used to make funny expression when I wanted to shoot her, but been told off by me..... that time still using film.

    Now if I got some winface of her, she will take my camera and delete it off.

  12. #72
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I remember my girl used to make funny expression when I wanted to shoot her, but been told off by me..... that time still using film.

    Now if I got some winface of her, she will take my camera and delete it off.
    My wife keep forgetting where is the delete button on D90. If they never include the "rerspect each other" clause in our wedding vow....
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  13. #73

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    How did you manage to post your spouse funny expression and survive?
    Or was it Van doesn't mind at all?
    i got ask her whether can post or not!

  14. #74

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Now if I got some winface of her, she will take my camera and delete it off.
    van is more win...

    if look ok, but got dunno what small thing that she don't like she will delete.

    then if very very winface she will laugh and ask me to post.

    females!!!

  15. #75
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    van is more win...

    if look ok, but got dunno what small thing that she don't like she will delete.

    then if very very winface she will laugh and ask me to post.

    females!!!
    Female is one of most studied but least understood species..... This is what I was told by a female friend, and she work as a psychologist.

  16. #76

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Female is one of most studied but least understood species..... This is what I was told by a female friend, and she work as a psychologist.

  17. #77
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    My wife keep forgetting where is the delete button on D90. If they never include the "rerspect each other" clause in our wedding vow....
    Ask your little princess be your model lor, she is too young to know what is delete.

  18. #78

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ask your little princess be your model lor, she is too young to know what is delete.


    yar, plus when they are young, even when they grow up they will find it funny.

    if only can get van to give this face now.


  19. #79
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Until 1 minute ago, then i realise that my signature is ADAD 09, and it's already July 10.....

  20. #80
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Ask your little princess be your model lor, she is too young to know what is delete.
    Trying. Whenever I aim my cam, she always run towards me. Must take when she is distracted.

    I wouldn't let her play with buttons. Her luck point must be very high. She managed to cause havoc most of the time by her random button pressing.

    She pressed CD eject when something was blocking the tray. Now my wife's CD got some issue when ejecting the CD.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •