Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1004

Thread: Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

  1. #241
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    For serious works, i prefer alone or the most 2 person.

  2. #242

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    For serious works, i prefer alone or the most 2 person.


    even then, van will tell you

    "i have to clone him out leh!!!!!!!!"

  3. #243
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    I remember i go one outing and found a cicada to shoot..... after a while i found out that there a few new comer very politely put their tripod behind me to quene for their turn.

    Sometime worst, there are also people try to squeeze in and end up scare away the subject.

  4. #244

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    I remember i go one outing and found a cicada to shoot..... after a while i found out that there a few new comer very politely put their tripod behind me to quene for their turn.

    Sometime worst, there are also people try to squeeze in and end up scare away the subject.
    one of these days you should go all those cosplay event just to see ugly singaporeans.

    got cosplaying xmm, then all RUN and push and shove..

  5. #245
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    even then, van will tell you

    "i have to clone him out leh!!!!!!!!"
    yeah la luckily you very small, can clone easily

  6. #246

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah la luckily you very small, can clone easily
    awww i so small and cute

  7. #247
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    one of these days you should go all those cosplay event just to see ugly singaporeans.

    got cosplaying xmm, then all RUN and push and shove..
    It happen that way? I mean the push and shove part... Lucky I haven't try portraiture yet.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  8. #248
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    awww i so small and cute
    you damn gross

  9. #249
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    But there are always people love to organise outing, some wanted just to share knowlegde, most love to act like big brother.

    For exposer group, there are no big brother or big sister, there are only friends with or without photography.

    And i'm very blessed that i found a few good friends here.

    For those want to join us, join us only if you want to be friends.

  10. #250

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    It happen that way? I mean the push and shove part... Lucky I haven't try portraiture yet.
    yes, it is really bad.

    at least that time my friend drag me to shoot.... i just try to take half-hearted shots when she shooting, then got many people run and step on my shoes.................... and best part is, can look at me, and then continue shooting without any reaction like nothing happened.

  11. #251
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    But there are always people love to organise outing, some wanted just to share knowlegde, most love to act like big brother.

    For exposer group, there are no big brother or big sister, there are only friends with or without photography.

    And i'm very blessed that i found a few good friends here.

    For those want to join us, join us only if you want to be friends.


  12. #252

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    For exposer group, there are no big brother or big sister, there are only friends with or without photography.

    And i'm very blessed that i found a few good friends here.

    For those want to join us, join us only if you want to be friends.

  13. #253
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    It happen that way? I mean the push and shove part... Lucky I haven't try portraiture yet.
    To shoot portraiture need not go down so low, take a look at riotvan's works, she don't do such things.

    I do portraiture too, and i don't learn thru such way too.

    In CS, only 3 unluckly people able to see my protraiture works in my FB.

  14. #254
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    yeah la luckily you very small, can clone easily
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  15. #255
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    LOL, the expression is so cute.

  16. #256

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxshade View Post
    trying to break its own neck!

  17. #257
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    But there are always people love to organise outing, some wanted just to share knowlegde, most love to act like big brother.

    For exposer group, there are no big brother or big sister, there are only friends with or without photography.

    And i'm very blessed that i found a few good friends here.

    For those want to join us, join us only if you want to be friends.
    Can't be all same size right?

    For the friends part, you guys are the craziest bunch of peeps, yet shoot great. Should be fun to know you all. Being friends or not, depends whether my character is acceptable to you all.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  18. #258
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Uncle Sion coming this fri?????

  19. #259
    Member Foxshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In cat's stomach
    Posts
    849

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    To shoot portraiture need not go down so low, take a look at riotvan's works, she don't do such things.

    I do portraiture too, and i don't learn thru such way too.

    In CS, only 3 unluckly people able to see my protraiture works in my FB.
    Wait till I can shoot better 1st. If I can't bring out the best feature of a model, then I would only make the model look uglier. It would not only waste everyone's time, but also tarnish the model's portfolio.
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

  20. #260
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - LXXIX

    I remember auntie zaren told me that exposer group is not a photography group, we are more of a social group.

    The different is non of us feel that we shoot great. Like i mentioned to nm, every year i will so tiny after i attended Graeme Guy's talk......

    Most of the group wanted to be the best group, some there are power struggle inside their own group.....they shoot for power.

    For us, we shoot because we love to shoot, for me, photography is a form of art, and art is a form of expression. So in short, photography is one of a way that i express my feeling.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •