Thread: Mt Everest Base Camp and Nepal Photography Trip (6 - 24th November 2010)

Default Mt Everest Base Camp and Nepal Photography Trip (6 - 24th November 2010)

Join us for an unforgettable photography tour to Nepal and Mt Everest Base camp... This is a once in a lifetime, 19 day trip accompanied by highly experienced guides and a professional photographer.

There is a max of 8 participants.. for more information:

1.visit us at http://www.driftphototours.com/ for the full details
    2.PM, or
    3.post a reply .. other CS's may also be interested in your question, or
    4.email me at mark@driftphototours.com

Cheers
    Mark Stennett

Trips to Laos and Vietnam also available

Default Re: Mt Everest Base Camp and Nepal Photography Trip (6 - 24th November 2010)

I really like some of the images on your website...The photography trips look like a great experience.

My first question is what level of photographers do you cater for, beginners through to advanced?

Default Re: Mt Everest Base Camp and Nepal Photography Trip (6 - 24th November 2010)

thanks for the feedback... actually all levels of photographers... the workshops and learning components occur out in the field and we tailor them to whats required by our guests.. if you are a newbie then we'll start with the basics... if you are advanced and don't need much instruction you'll still get the benefit and flexibility of being on a trip dedicated to photography...

In all cases we find lots of learning goes on with guests sharing information as well as regular image reviews...

Hope that helps...

Cheers
    Mark

Check out Trek Climb Ski website.. these guys are going to guide us safely to base camp.... and back.

Quick reminder that there are still a few places left on this trip if you are interested..

Any queries please let me know..

Mark

Great news.. this trip is now 100% guaranteed.. and we have a few places still available...

Cheers
    Mark

We've just had a last minute cancellation so if anyone thinks they can arrange time off at short notice... let me know I think we can get you on the trip..

If not we'll be doing it all again next year around the same time..

Mark

Not long back from Mt Everest.. unbelievable photographic opportunities.. mostly for the landscape photographer in you..

some of the images posted on my blog as we went along.. see them at.. http://driftphoto.posterous.com/

For those interested.. we are going again same time next year... send me a note to register your interest.. www.driftphototours.com

Cheers
    Mark