Thread: Mark this moment in your memories!

Blog Entries

Talking Mark this moment in your memories!

Today, we have overtaken HWZ DC&P - the place where we all used to meet and could be considered the birthplace of the idea for ClubSNAP.

Congratulations and thanks to all the ClubSNAP members who have made this historic moment possible - officially, we are 4 months old and growing stronger!!

Excellante! Clubsnap is fun, hip and addictive!

Default Re: Mark this moment in your memories!

Originally posted by Darren
    Today, we have overtaken HWZ DC&P - the place where we all used to meet and could be considered the birthplace of the idea for ClubSNAP.

Congratulations and thanks to all the ClubSNAP members who have made this historic moment possible - officially, we are 4 months old and growing stronger!!
    Urgh...you beat me to posting this thread! Anyway...all these have shown that Clubsnap is indeed one of the most happening local photographic community! YEAH!

yahoo~!~!

Also realised people here are "better".

Learnt a lot from here

Trevor_Tan
    Guests

Default Re: Mark this moment in your memories!

4 months only? I only join in about 1-2 months ago and from the active response in the discussion, I thought this forum had been here for ages with the "old birds" giving the replies and advices.

Well done to all who make this came true...

congrats....
    I like this place...dun get the server bz msg here...
    hope this place gets better........

Thumbs up Re: Mark this moment in your memories!

Congratulations to CLUBSNAP website. Really helpful and informative sites.
    Hope this could last long and serve more better!!!

great!
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

What ever objectives that the whole group has set out to do, I think they have far exceeded their expectations that this site has overtaken the HWZ in a mere 4 months.

Trevor_Tan
    Guests

I think the most active part is the forum, Maybe we can upgraded to the website itself? Maybe a price guide, photo related articals extracted from some magazine or website, links, Best/Worst 3 camera shops in Singapore, Best photo develope shop in singapore. Previous meaningful polls result....

Just my 2 cents

Originally posted by Trevor_Tan
    I think the most active part is the forum, Maybe we can upgraded to the website itself? Maybe a price guide, photo related articals extracted from some magazine or website, links, Best/Worst 3 camera shops in Singapore, Best photo develope shop in singapore. Previous meaningful polls result....

Just my 2 cents
    Good idea but it's not good to list out the bad shops here. Later kana SUE.